If China Attacks America (JUST IMAGINE)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 4, 2011
Thanks A Lot For Promoting The Video Love you all peace lovers ♥ :)
Like The Page For More Updates
I really like the message sent to Americans..
can they Imagine what they/their government does in the rest of the world?
Imagine!: speech written & given by Ron Paul
should you be a US citizen in support of Ron Paul: http://revolutionpac.com/defense
Obviously Ron Paul for the speech
Voice & Music: Jeremy Hoop
Video animation: Nicholas Bozman & MysteryBox. http://mysterybox.us
Imagine for a moment that somewhere in the middle of Texas there was a large foreign military base, say Chinese or Russian. Imagine that thousands of armed foreign troops were constantly patrolling American streets in military vehicles. Imagine they were here under the auspices of "keeping us safe" or "promoting democracy" or "protecting their strategic interests."
Imagine that they operated outside of US law, and that the Constitution did not apply to them. Imagine that every now and then they made mistakes or acted on bad information and accidentally killed or terrorized innocent Americans, including women and children, most of the time with little to no repercussions or consequences. Imagine that they set up checkpoints on our soil and routinely searched and ransacked entire neighborhoods of homes. Imagine if Americans were fearful of these foreign troops, and overwhelmingly thought America would be better off without their presence.
Imagine if some Americans were so angry about them being in Texas that they actually joined together to fight them off, in defense of our soil and sovereignty, because leadership in government refused or were unable to do so. Imagine that those Americans were labeled terrorists or insurgents for their defensive actions, and routinely killed, or captured and tortured by the foreign troops on our land. Imagine that the occupiers' attitude was that if they just killed enough Americans, the resistance would stop, but instead, for every American killed, ten more would take up arms against them, resulting in perpetual bloodshed. Imagine if most of the citizens of the foreign land also wanted these troops to return home. Imagine if they elected a leader who promised to bring them home and put an end to this horror.
Imagine if that leader changed his mind once he took office.
The reality is that our military presence on foreign soil is as offensive to the people that live there as armed Chinese troops would be if they were stationed in Texas. We would not stand for it here, but we have had a globe-straddling empire and a very intrusive foreign policy for decades that incites a lot of hatred and resentment towards us.
According to our own CIA, our meddling in the Middle East was the prime motivation for the horrific attacks on 9/11. But instead of re-evaluating our foreign policy, we have simply escalated it. We had a right to go after those responsible for 9/11, to be sure, but why do so many Americans feel as if we have a right to a military presence in some 160 countries when we wouldn't stand for even one foreign base on our soil, for any reason? These are not embassies, mind you, these are military installations. The new administration is not materially changing anything about this. Shuffling troops around and playing with semantics does not accomplish the goals of the American people, who simply want our men and women to come home. 50,000 troops left behind in Iraq is not conducive to peace any more than 50,000 Russian soldiers would be in the United States.
Shutting down military bases and ceasing to deal with other nations with threats and violence is not isolationism. It is the opposite. Opening ourselves up to friendship, honest trade and diplomacy is the foreign policy of peace and prosperity. It is the only foreign policy that will not bankrupt us in short order, as our current actions most definitely will. I share the disappointment of the American people in the foreign policy rhetoric coming from the administration. The sad thing is, our foreign policy WILL change eventually, as Rome's did, when all budgetary and monetary tricks to fund it are exhausted.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:27 USA vs China - Who Will Win? (China America Geopolitical Landscape)by GeoBeatsFeatured 77,295
- 5:07 AMERICA IS GONE!! Listen to this... It is over! WAKE UP PLEASE!!!.by The Greatest Tactical Channel EVER!!! 1,749,057 views
- 3:44 The modernization of China Air Forceby aniceboy100 273,341 views
- 3:39 Philippines is preparing for war against Chinaby MrChester1219 309,336 views
- 19:26 Ron Paul Highlights at the Fox News Iowa GOP Debateby RonPaul2008dotcom 202,460 views
- 12 videos Play all Dokumentarby dahoan
- 1:56 西方人告诉你一个关于中国的真相 Australian tells you a TRUTH about Chinaby tlysg 26,658 views
- 5:32 'Pentagon knows China will be US enemy No.1 starting in 2017'by RussiaToday 97,138 views
- 24:56 101 East - China's dirty secretsby AlJazeeraEnglish 499,549 views
- 3:29 Ron Paul: What if the People Wake Up?by PopulistParty 330,932 views
- 8:29 Uncut Ron Paul Interview - CNN Gloria Borgerby RonPaulcom 621,319 views
- 1:48 Ron Paul HUMILIATES Rick Perry in front of Tea Party Audienceby RonPaulIsiah 1,561,172 views
- 26:20 The Ka-Ching Dynasty! - Chinaby journeymanpictures 218,066 views
- 3:19 Ron Paul Amazing "What If?" Speechby TheAudie08 275,075 views
- 2:27 China Can Say No!by aniceboy100 10,066 views
- 5:56 Philippines Show of Force 2012by PinoyVendettaCrusade 172,744 views
- 1:34 Do Cats Walk On Foil? An Experiment.by KingCaractacusII 1,296,066 views
- 11:24 China Military Forces 2012 中国人民解放軍軍力2012by 奉天 曾 167,354 views
- 2:19 The Bitter Truthby BrotherHoodAction 16,587 views
- 3:18 RON PAUL is EXPLODING (Jon Stewart 2012 Trust Today)by R11110000 740,832 views
- 2:23 The most polite hooligans you'll ever meet.by MichelLeRoi 1,007,151 views
- Loading more suggestions...