Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas Smart Hotel Automation by Control4
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 21, 2012
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Gallery
How do you up your odds in Vegas?
Start by staying in a smart hotel.
Jennifer Lynn (Spa Director, Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas) - "Welcome to Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas. We are a triple Forbes Five Star hotel, spa and restaurant. We're located right in the heart of City Center on Las Vegas Blvd. We love to surprise and delight our guests. We do that in so many ways and that also includes our technology."
Max Tappeiner (Director of Rooms, Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas) - "When you swipe your key for the very first time, the room really comes to life. You find that the TV switches on, the volume comes up, the lighting slightly comes on and the shears open... so that is really a wow moment."
Max Tappeiner (Director of Rooms, Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas) - "While we have fantastic interior designers, I think every guest feels differently about the rooms so you want to be able to adjust the lighting and dim the lighting and adjust the temperature. It's very intuitive so you don't really need a full room orientation like you would need in a person's house."
Max Tappeiner (Director of Rooms, Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas) - "Well the personalization a key component of that is the personalized wake-up call. Unlike in traditional hotels were you get a phone call, you can set your entire room to come alive at a certain time so you can choose your favorite channel, you can choose the volume setting and you can choose for the shears and the curtains to come open. You can make sure the the lighting in the bathroom comes on while the remainder of the room remains dark. You can create a mood so to speak... we have a sunset mood or we have an ocean mood. From the convenience of your bed, you can switch on 'Do Not Disturb' to ensure that you enjoy the privacy of your room."
Max Tappeiner (Director of Rooms, Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas) - "Now internally, there is also a lot of benefits. For example, the batteries in the locks. As soon as they deplete, our security team would get an alert to ensure that the batteries would be changed so that the guest would not be inconvenienced down the line when the battery in the remote would actually die."
Max Tappeiner (Director of Rooms, Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas) - "The valet closet which is a small closet space that is accessible from the exterior of the room as well as the interior of the room. So small deliveries like laundry or shoe shine or newspapers will be placed in the valet closet and the guest would not be inconvenienced, there would not be a face-to-face contact and the guest would then receive a small message from the TV screen that a delivery has been made. If a guest is in a rush leaving his room, on the way out, he can simply press the Master Off button and the entire system shuts the room down."
Antonio Sosa (IT Director, Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas) - "Our two-way communication allows to know to be in the room without being their physically. In a traditional hotel, as you walk out of the door, you see different carts with food laying around in the hallway. Now, with Control4, we were able to integrate our sensor with the controller and
get real-time alerts every time a cart is pushed outside of the door."
Jennifer Lynn (Spa Director, Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas) - "The guests absolutely love the Control4 settings."
Max Tappeiner (Director of Rooms, Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas) - "How do you define luxury in the twenty-first century, right? It's all about tailoring and customizing the experience and Control4 really allows you to do that."
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas - http://www.mandarinoriental.com/lasvegas
See more examples of Companies in Control: http://www.control4.com/commercial
Standard YouTube License
- 49:25 Πλάκα Κάνεις Hotel Edition Επεισόδιο 7by greektv HD22,991 views
- 44:07 Las Vegas Hotels - Travel Documentaryby ExploreTravelWorld13,488 views
- 2:29 Hotel Room Automation at The Montage Deer Valley by Control4by Control4Fans4,239 views
- 2:06 LIGHT Nightclub | New Club by Cirque du Soleil and The Light Group | Mandalay Bayby mlifetv5,642 views
- 5:38 Las Vegas Strip Top Casinos and Hotel Resortsby Vidtur1,010 views
- 6:57 Upgrade Your LAS VEGAS Room Trick (Hotel In Video Is Luxor)by TipsNNTricks18,908 views
- 11:00 Control4 in the ARIAby Control4Fans21,587 views
- 7:37 Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas King Cityscapeby Dale Ah Tye2,196 views
- 2:22 Hotel Automation Software and Room Control System - Montage Beverly Hillsby Control4Fans5,842 views
- 2:54 Your Space Apartments - The Smart Hotel Alternativeby YourSpaceApartments4,881 views
- 5:39 Control4 Home Automation Demystifiedby ConnectedHomeSystems11,497 views
- 2:51 Smart Guy - Hotel Room Keycardsby Sharklad9226,483 views
- 20:54 Wireless Home Automation Tutorial!by Kevin Darrah53,103 views
- 26:15 Walking the Las Vegas Stripby DTBenefits261,264 views
- 24:58 "Las Vegas" Some of the most famous hotels in the world, on the Strip. LV. Nevada, USA.by Kevin Kilpatrick109,938 views
- 16:49 Walking The Las Vegas Strip [Spring Break 2013] March Madnessラスベガスby stercraze0635,209 views
- 10:01 Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas Dynasty Suiteby hewhotravels11,947 views
- 10:04 S.F. Pre-Wire For A Complete Control4 Home Automation 6/13/11by Rudy Q3,309 views
- 3:01 Mandarin Oriental Residency in Las Vegas, Nevadaby John Martorano981 views
- 14:46 Beginner lesson on how to use your Control 4 system - Home Automationby AudioVideoInvasion27,854 views
- Loading more suggestions...