Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 14, 2013
KEEPING IT!!! ENJOY THE VID.
Whats up guys, it pains me to make this but as much as i love my car, i just don't drive it as much as i'd like to, and with 3 kiddos, i need something with 4 doors. so here it is.
This car is 100% mechanically sound. i have receipts/build pics for everything. the shop that built the short block is 100% reputable (Fowler engines Columbus Ohio) i have about $12K under the hood alone. this car has a power band from off-idle to 6,200 rpms. ALL POWER, it is awesome. i love this thing, and i will cry when it goes, but i will keep it before i give it away. i am asking $__8,500___ for this. i will negotiate a little but once you see this/ride in it, you will understand why.
No cheaper way to this much horsepower in such a pretty car!
The engine is 10/10. totally sound, no oil burn no ticks, perfect leak down/compression test. this will leak a little oil through the rear main seal, which ever 5.0/5.8 i've ever owned has done. I believe a vacuum pump would fix it, but it is less than a quart/oil change, so i've never bothered. the body is perfectly straight, it's been frame tied since day one. the paint is 8/10. the paint is pretty good, polishes up beautifully,the trunk lid needs repainted. there is minor rust bubbles at the bottom of the doors. not bad for a 19 year old car, just want to let potential buyers know. THIS THING IS BEAUTIFUL! Mustang mods list.
Windsor block bored/stroked 408 CI Just over 6,000 miles on this motor, and that is in the last 4 years....that is why i am considering selling it. the previous motor was pulled at 121,000. Engine build sheet: Eagle Cast 4" crank, Eagle sir6250bblw I-beam Rods, JE SRP 19cc +30 Forged pistons, Rings/bearings comp cam hydraulic,cam card link:
35-427-8 - Xtreme Energy
World product Windsor sr. Heads 2.05" & 1.06" x 64cc chambers, stage 3 port/polish job, 1.6 RR's, viton seals, double valve springs. The intake runners are ported out to almost 280cfm. These heads were on a 357W that ran 9.90's on previous owners car. ARP Head studs. VIctor Sr. Intake, Quick Fuel 750 double pumper (not shown in pic...crappy old edelbrock shown), Extreme air flow air cleaner, HEI style distributor,
Eibach lowering springs, Jegs brand tubular upper control arms, Polyurethane bushings/spring snubbers, Tokico shocks/struts, New upper/lower ball joints
BBK caster camber plates
Just flushed,Cross drilled front rotors, '99 Mustang dual piston PBR calipers
BBK 1 7/8" primary long tube headers, 2 1/2 straight h-pipe, dual Holley "after burner" mufflers. (no cats) bungs for o2 sensors.
1/2" fuel lines from the rear tank to the engine bay. ( I was originally going to do an E-85 set up, until I moved to FL) Jegs brand 90 gallon/hour electric fuel pump. Aero motive FPR, braided steel lines, AN fittings
Aftermarket race seats, bullet trim kit/pedals. Mp3/iPod capable head unit. Mach tweeters, Rockford fosgate 6x9's, & 5x7's, push button ignition, hidden button panel. the back seat is in, one of my pics shows my old "rear seat delete" Custom smaller steering wheel. (i am really tall, and i need the knee room).
Spoiler deleted, after market fiberglass cowl hood 6", hood pins. Black w/red lip 18's 275x40 rears, 255x40 fronts Eagle F1's. 2% limo tint. Projector head lights. dropped 2 1/2"
battery relocated to trunk. 200 amp alternator, frame tied. Under drive pulleys, Stewart warner digital tach/shift light, 3:73 gears, pro 5.0 short shifter. After market oil/water gauges. 2 core aluminum radiator, flex-a-lite variable speed fan controller. i can sit in 95* weather and idle all day without over heating.
NO A/C, NO HEAT. i have the heater tube bypassed to itself, but i pulled the dash and installed a new heater core, new A/C evaporator in January. if you wanted to install the A/C, all you would have to do is pop the hood and add the components, no need to pull the dash. to re connect the heat, just connect the two heater hoses, and add a little more coolant. I pulled the dash and did all the hard work because i was planning on putting the air back in this summer, now i might just sell it. Lots of dead weight removed, from car, lots of aluminum to replace steel. 3,100 lbs!
In in Florida, about an hour north of Tampa. if you wish to get a hold of me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org i am not on here often. thx
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Gasoline" on
- 8:54 1994 mustang gt walk around. Stroked windsor 408ci, BEAST!by MikeZyouthpastor4,874 views
- 1:44:26 Formula 1 Turbo Engines - How It All Started [FULL LENGTH]by dirigentta520,389 views
- 3:27 5.0 Foxbody (GT40-X heads -TFS cam -Cobra intake) "broken Mustang talk"by nedaCFilms / Mustang-Town563 views
- 8:37 1989 mustang gt For Sale 6140 original miles.......by doug gow656 views
- 5:15 Turbo 94 Mustang GT build.by forcefedhatch28,220 views
- 5:04 World's largest Diesel Engine startingby kbhmuc775,803 views
- 5:17 1993 Mustang GTby ScottieDTV2,086 views
- 8:06 75 shot mustang gtby nash73384,011 views
- 13:41 How a jet engine worksby oisiaa1,522,789 views
- 3:44 79-04 Mustang front spring install with the Maximum Motorsports Tool MMT-8 $14.97by mechanicmoore44,874 views
- 8:26 Boosting the Ford Eco Boost [S6 Ep.6-1]by StaceyDavidsGearZ294,366 views
- 4:37 1966 Ford Mustang Pro Street Custom 500 HP ! Full Custom Super Nice and For Saleby MustangConnection11,611 views
- 6:52 How to build a TURBOJET ENGINEby colinfurze418,855 views
- 3:00 Add 30 horsepower to any Mustang ( in 5min )by ProvenHelper221,704 views
- 2:31 The JET Bicycle - The most dangerous unsafe bike EVERby colinfurze3,088,831 views
- 6:03 World's Smallest running v8 engineby James Peter2,971,963 views
- 4:18 1966 mustang resto mod for sale 408 stroker 517 rwhp!by nmraracing7,777 views
- 2:57 White 95 Mustang Gtby David Dejesus717 views
- 33:32 H2O 2013 Official After Movie | Stance Nationby AutoStormCP118,253 views
- 4:06 Turbo 4 Mustang Idle Vid Plus 9sec Passby 2300gearjammer21,079 views
- Loading more suggestions...