Nancy Schaefer "The Unlimited Power of Child Protective Services" Part 1 of 2.flv
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 31, 2010
"After 4 years of viewing the ruthless and unsparing actions of CPS... I wrote a scathing report, entitled 'The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services." The report cost me my senate seat."
As we now know, Nancy Schaefer lost more than her senate fighting CPS. Let's keep her spirit alive, and keep fighting against the "ruthless and unsparing" gang of thugs known as CPS. This video is Part 1 of a 2, a powerful speech, given by Nancy Schaefer in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, August 15, 2009.
Nancy Schaefer, former Georgia State Senator and President of Eagle Forum of Georgia and Eagle Forum's National Chairman of Parents' Rights, spoke at the World Congress of Families in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on the subject of "The Unlimited Power of Child Protective Services."
Nancy Schafer explained to over 4,000 attendees from some 60 countries how CPS is a threat to children and families not only in the U. S., but in many other countries that have patterned their Child Protective Services, Foster Care, Family Court and Adoption Services after the U.S. and supplied, with taxpayer dollars, the financial incentives to turn all Child Protective Services into a lucrative business.
Nancy Schaefer, as always, was on the cutting edge of how to take the family back from the "social gestapo" made up of judges, caseworkers, court appointed attorneys, investigators, guardian ad litems, psychologists, psychiatrists, counselors, and more.
Nancy Schaefer encouraged immediate change to State and Federal policies and the abolishing of Federal and State financial incentives that use taxpayer dollars to separate families for money.
"The family is the natural foundation for marriage and home relationships. The family deserves and should always be protected by the state, the culture and by society."
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord
Adapted from http://www.eagleforumofga.org/parents...
THE CORRUPT BUSINESS OF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES by Nancy Schaefer:
Standard YouTube License
- 6:26 Nancy Schaefer "The Unlimited Power of Child Protective Services" (Part 2 of 2).flvby CPSSucks10,651 views
- 11:00 MURDERED CPS FIGHTER Nancy Schaeferby CPSSucks31,472 views
- 7:11 Secret recording of CPS board meetingby wiretap222229,520 views
- 1:41 Senator Nancy Schaefer is killedby nounethicaladoptions23,131 views
- 8:21 State Senator Nancy Schaefer & Husband Snuffed Fighting Child Protective Servicesby Abel Danger334 views
- 9:06 CPS FIGHTER NANCY SCHAEFER MURDEREDby CPSSucks7,092 views
- 24:56 It's Not Just a Job - A Realistic Preview of a Career in Child Protective Servicesby azdesgov32,307 views
- 55:52 Documentary on the Child Protection Industryby KFCrazy118,921 views
- 14:26 CPS Kidnaps Baby Girl From Texas Military Familyby ricthuse4,895 views
- 6:53 Child Welfare Agency Echoes Nazi Germany - CBNcom.aviby CPSSucks4,204 views
- 6:31 CPS Involved In Child Trafficking Rings Explains Senator Schafer 1 of 4by harrythomasinfo11,767 views
- 13:20 CPS Juvenile Court Crime Ring Operates Under Color of Law - Attorney Judge Activists Speak Outby mamasuntwinkle7,240 views
- 14:59 MURDER of State SENATOR - NANCY SCHAEFER, # 1by William Wagener3,165 views
- 5:48 Child Protective Services stole my kids! Please help!!!!by pooveylilmama30,048 views
- 5:42 CPS Involved In Child Trafficking Rings Explains Senator Schafer 2 of 4by harrythomasinfo3,902 views
- 7:05 A CPS insider reveals "secret rules" that corrupt "Child Protection Services" Inc. must follow:by CESSqc47,673 views
- 7:55 CPS CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES CASE WORKER CORRUPT CAUGHT SUFFOLK COUNTY LONG ISLANDby ROSE STEVENSON CPS LIAR3,594 views
- 11:00 Nancy Schaefer & Alex Jones Exposing CPS Alex Jones Show Full 51409 Part XIIIby CPSSucks1,900 views
- 1:40:41 Child Protection Services Documentaryby Fighting4Families2,398 views
- 12:54 Child Protective Services - Predators and Corruption - Senator Nancy Schaeferby MinnesotaRepublic7,553 views
- Loading more suggestions...