Uploaded on Mar 30, 2011
Click to tweet! http://clicktotweet.com/hUCPe
Share on facebook! http://on.fb.me/hIC9Sr
Niko shares some tips and tricks for getting a perfect muzzle flash for any shot! Watch his fancy-finger moves across the keyboard! Don't forget to check out the free stock footage at the end.
Instructions on how to use stock footage at end of vid:
1. Download this YT vid here: http://www.linkyoutube.com/watch?v=Rt... (doesnt work in chrome)
2. Open the video in your editing program, or After Effects
3. Set the In and Out points so that only the smoke puff is selected
4. Export the smoke puff. Now it's ready to be used!
5. For the muzzle flash, just take a screen capture. Windows 7 = snipping tool. Mac = Cmd-Shift-4
Any questions? Hit us up on Facebook or Twitter.
Standard YouTube License