Myra Canyon on a Bicycle - Kelowna, British Columbia
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 11, 2012
Trail Head Ed has accomplished what everyone dreams of doing -- he loves going to work! But who wouldn't when your office is one of the most spectacular biking/hiking spots on the planet!
Ed Kruger, better known as Trail Head Ed, has turned his passion into his profession; and lucky for us! He started an outdoor tour company called Monashee Adventure Tours and this year the company turns 20! You can contact Ed anytime, winter or summer, to book a biking, hiking or snowshoeing tour through some of the world's most pristine wilderness around Kelowna and Vernon, British Columbia. But his tours offer more than just scenery. They also offer history, culture and culinary delights that will have you wishing that you had Ed's job!
Monashee Adventure Tours offers a wide variety of trips that mix wineries or breweries into a tour where at the end of the day you indulge in world-class wines or beers and delicious meals cooked by world-class chefs. They food is delectable and the various wines have won awards all around the world. If wine is not your thing than Monashee Adventure Tours also offer biking and hiking tours along the famous Kettle Valley Railway that was built way back in 1915 (the trail is now part of the Trans Canada Trail). Many of the Monashee tours go along the Myra Canyon Trestles portion of the trail, which is one of the most popular sections through the Okanagan Mountain. This section has 18 wooden trestles and two tunnels which are needed to traverse deep canyons. The views along the trail are stunning! Because of its unique history and stupendous views this section of the railway was designated a National Historic Site of Canada in 2002.
Whether it's a hiking tour, a biking tour or a snowshoeing trip Trail Head Ed guarantees you'll have a fabulous time. He can provide everything you need so all you need to do is show up! It's an experience that will be the highlight of your holiday or is in itself reason alone to take a holiday!
Our day out with Ed was sensational and we were sad when it came to an end. Trail Head Ed is an encyclopedia of knowledge on the history and flora and fauna of the area, which he gladly shares with his guests. He puts a high priority on safety and fun, and though he's done every trail 1000 times his excitement at doing what he loves best is contagious. Call Ed for a tour. You' have a fantastic day! http://www.monasheeadventuretours.com...
P.S. Be sure to ask Ed to bring along his toy train whistle -- it's hilarious
To learn more about great places to visit and fun things to do throughout British Columbia, visit... http://www.HelloBC.com
Follow the Great Canadian Adventure Tour
Visit our site: http://www.greatcanadianadventuretour...
Join us on Facebook and Twitter:
Standard YouTube License
- 32:21 Kettle Valley Rail Trail Rideby SixFlixFeatured 16,458
- 8:28 Kelowna British Columbia - Canadaby JCVdude 11,794 views
- 2:11 Myra Canyon Trestles 13 to 17 from a mountain bikeby Mandoflash 1,533 views
- 9:52 One-day cycling trip to Victoria, July 2010by realokun 692 views
- 8:10 Welcome To Kelowna! Bumpy Approach On WestJet B737-600 (November 25th, 2011)by Fly4U 3,884 views
- 3:30 Speeding Hells Angels take a tumbleby CastanetNews 129,886 views
- 1:21 99.9 SUN FM | Sh*t Kelowna People Sayby kevinlimradio 17,066 views
- 14:16 Halebidu Part 3 of 3 Indiaby vijee1 631 views
- 10:01 RBRANDON - MTB RIDE CUSCO - Huchuy Qosqo 2010.wmvby R BRANDON 900 views
- 7:32 Easter Wheeling Kelowna BCby Orf45 431 views
- 4:05 Kettle Valley Railway Ride.movby lorendt 485 views
- 5:16 Kelowna Snow Wheeling Jan'12by crewcabmike 2,015 views
- 4:11 Across Canadaby rogertrucker 8,640 views
- 10:10 TTV 026 Exploring Myra Canyon on the Kettle Valley Railroad, Train & Railroad News and Eventsby TrainTalkTV 461 views
- 8:33 Banff und Jasper Nationalpark - Kanada BCby TheReisetante 17,205 views
- 2:06 Kettle Valley Trail, Penticton, BCby TheSheppard888 276 views
- 3:29 Why Moksha Yoga Kelowna: Why do YOU love Moksha Yoga Kelowna?by KelownaMokshaYoga 296 views
- 2:33 Street Life in Downtown Kelownaby Canada FTW 2,103 views
- 6:52 Royal Tyrrell Museum - Drumheller Alberta Canada - Dinosaur Museumby rokwinvids's channel 4,021 views
- 5:56 Million Dollar Rooms: KELOWNA BC 3 STORY GLASS ENTERYWAYby Channel8ent 15,843 views
- Loading more suggestions...