This video is unavailable.
The Census Is Getting Personal
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 11, 2010
Uninformed Census Workers who want to post "We don't ask those questions" will be omitted from comments. You have not done your homework. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND the difference between the short and long forms watch this video:
"The Census Part 2, Clarifications"
Many people seem to miss the fact that there is a longer, more invasive form called the "American Community Survey". It is given to 3 million people by the Census Bureau EVERY YEAR. Comments like "I just filled out my form and it didn't have any of the questions you mentioned" are generally withheld from posting.
Comments will only appear after approval to keep the page civil, intelligent and relevant.
If you want the straight scoop, a great online resource of all kinds information about the Census is at: http://www.thejohnnycakefiles.com/census
Many people have requested the list below:
QUESTIONS THAT THE CENSUS BUREAU REFUSED OR FAILED TO ANSWER (from Jerry Day's Matrix News Network segment: "The Census Is Getting Personal"):
1) The Constitution authorizes government to count people but it does not authorize the taking of private information or even the names of individuals. From where does the Census Bureau derive authority to demand our private information?
2) Is there any limit to the amount and type of private information that the Census bureau may demand and collect?
3) Under what Constitutional authority does the Census Bureau collect information now from 250,000 people per month of every year?
4) The 4th Amendment to the Constitution prohibits government search and seizure of private information without a court warrant based on probable cause, Current Census policies violate that Amendment do they not?
5) By what Constitutional authority does the Census Bureau threaten penalties for failure to provide personal information?
6) The Census Bureau claims it maintains privacy of personal information, Are there any circumstances under which law enforcement or spy agencies can access Census information?
7) Since presumably Census data may be subpoenaed by law enforcement, may individuals refuse to answer questions according to the fifth Amendment?
8) Why has the Census Bureau decided to collect GPS coordinates for every home?
9) Virtually every government database has been either lost, hacked or compromised, would the Census Bureau's claim of data security not be an outright lie or at best highly improbable?
10) How would the Census Bureau locate, protect and compensate those individuals whose data becomes compromised?
There is a great deal of confusion about the Census "short form" and "Long Form" because the Census Bureau has failed to equally publicize the two current approaches. Part of the video refers to the long form called the "American Community Survey" which has 12 pages of questions, many of which are much more probing than the short form. A PDF file of the the long form can be viewed at this link: http://www.jerryday.com/images/ACS-1-...
Find out about Matrix News Network weekly TV show at:
Many people who post messages in opposition to this video (meaning opposed to the Constitution) seem to think that government is some benevolent angelic nanny that only wants the best for you and I. Even in public schools you can learn differently. If you have any doubt as to the evil and corruption within government I recommend this video excerpt from Bill Moyers' 1987 PBS Documentary "The Secret Government" at:
Did Census Workers respect your wishes and requests for privacy or not? Post your review in the comments here. Let us know the city or region of the census activity you saw. This page has no affiliation with the Census Bureau or any government agency.
Please have regard for the safety and rights of Census Workers.
Standard YouTube License
- 6:48 Census Video Part 2, Clarificationsby minivanjackFeatured 36,044
- 6:37 Census Worker Visit--Tells more than she shouldby RedPillProduction 16,737 views
- 0:37 How to LEGALLY respond to the US Census...by galacticwacko 7,796 views
- 7:24 Sister Strikes Again!: Late Nite Catechism 2by entevents 2,852,712 views
- 6:39 American Community Survey - ACS - you have the right to remain silentby horak43 1,537 views
- 4:26 Indymac Boys Get Sweetheart Dealby fiercefreeleancer 3,270,104 views
- 8:14 Census and I Act 1 - American Community Surveyby Newenglandjeff Jdawg 755 views
- 44 videos Play all TNH-B_3-14-2010by sonsofafrika
- 5:05 Civil Disobedience - Reject the American Community Surveyby Adrian Wyllie 1,163 views
- 10:41 Protect Yourself From Digital Utility Metersby minivanjack 135,942 views
- 2:39 Write in "Taiwanese" - US Census 2010 [PSA Full Version]by SlideshowPics 238,317 views
- 8:09 PJTV: The Power & Danger of Iconographyby Pajamasmedia 989,741 views
- 7:38 "The Gift of an Ordinary Day" by Katrina Kenisonby Katrina Kenison 1,907,008 views
- 53:27 American Community Survey Invades Privacyby CrosstalkAmerica 762 views
- 5:21 Kate Smith introduces God Bless Americaby zebouc 3,440,483 views
- 6:24 God, Money and Liesby minivanjack 26,406 views
- 3:49 Ray Stevens - We The People - RayStevens.comby raystevensmusic 4,911,820 views
- 49:10 Barbado'ed Scotland's Sugar Slaves - (BBC Full Length Documentary)by DaBigSun 41,210 views
- 8:34 The American Community Surveyby FlowCell 2,309 views
- 5:06 2010 Census: see http://bit.ly/2010census for better sound.by SayItVisually 5,489 views
- 2:41 Capitol Steps - Buy, Buy American Pieby HerBunk 2,729,112 views
- Loading more suggestions...