HOW TO: GET RID OF BLACKHEADS
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 3, 2011
DO I LOOK GAY TO YOU...? CLICK!
If you've followed me for any length of time you'll know I love books. Makeup. Nutrition. Thrillers! Me in the bath and a book! (stunning image!!!!) Amazing! Anyway, if like me you spend time traveling audio books are something to take advantage of! And I've got a free deal for you! Click the below link to get a COMPLETELY FREE audio book trail with amazon! FREE!!!
Love love love!!!!!
Below link is for Acne video
Blackheads are a bothersome condition that effects lots and lots of people but - it's also one that is very easily treated.
It takes time and patience but the results are worth it.
You do not need to disinfect the skin with blackheads as bacteria are not the issue here - instead focus on exfoliating the skin and more importantly the pore.
Below are a list of BHA products that have the correct pH level to actively work on the problem.
For those with very sensitive skin I've included two products from clinique that contain 0.5% BHA at a pH of 4.5 (ish) ... These will be gentler on the skin than the other options which have lower pH levels and higher 1-2% BHA.
Use a gentle cleanser that doesn't strip the skin and UNLESS you have dry or combination skin you don't need to moisturise.
BUT all skins require sunscreen and these are normally moisturising enough.
Retin-a is a product you should look into as it can regulate how the skin produces new skin cells - making them healthier, smoother and less likely to breakout.
Not everyone can tolerate Retin-a but it's worth trying.
All skins require sunscreen especially when using AHA/BHA and/or Retin-a.
Be kind to your skin.
Low pH BHA products aimed at normal/oily/dry skin types.
Proactive Solution - Clarifying Night Cream
Neutrogena - oil-free acne stress control hydrating acne treatment
Paula's Choice - 1%-2% beta hydroxy acid gel/lotion/liquid
Higher pH BHA products aimed at very dry/or sensitive skin types.
Clinqiue Turn Around Concentrate
Clinique Mild Scruffing Lotion (no alcohol)
Standard YouTube License
- 4:00 Get rid of blackheads and clogged pores WARNING GRAPHIC DAISERZ89by Oprah of Beauty! HONEST ACNE ADVICE.Featured 1,751,020
- 3:24 DO I LOOK GAY TO YOU...?by Wayne Goss - Makeup Artist 351,150 views
- 1:27 HOW TO: CONTOUR LIKE A PRO TO SLIM THE NOSE!by Wayne Goss - Makeup Artist 324,562 views
- 8:18 The Goss Method - 10 Steps to a flawless faceby Wayne Goss - Makeup Artist 432,911 views
- 4:53 HOW TO: HIGHLIGHT AND CONTOUR YOUR FACE!!!!by Wayne Goss - Makeup Artist 867,689 views
- 2:51 HOW TO: GET GLOWING SKINby Wayne Goss - Makeup Artist 327,150 views
- 2:13 How to Get Rid of Blackheads Naturally!by thatsummerr 448,420 views
- 3:28 HOW TO: FLAWLESS SKIN TUTORIAL - SUPER EASYby Wayne Goss - Makeup Artist 287,776 views
- 12:33 Brandy's Necole Bitchie Makeupby BEAT FACE HONEY MAKEUP DESIGNS 62,227 views
- 59:05 McLaren Documentary 2011by McLarenNB 1,104,250 views
- 14:21 Beauty Mantra - Home Remedies to Reduce Pigmentation - Health & Beauty Tipsby rajshri 52,117 views
- 7:50 amelia's mehandiby aishwaryamelia 1,142,277 views
- 1:34 HOW TO: LONGER LOWER LASHES - MASCARA TIP!!!!by Wayne Goss - Makeup Artist 156,411 views
- 7:56 Clarisonic: One Year Later...by PearlShinePose 125,270 views
- 6:36 Crazy People in Walmart (MUST SEE PHOTOS)by TheWafflesProduction 5,207,656 views
- 3:58 How to get rid of blackheads (naturally)by AllNatural28's channel 825,122 views
- 2:42 Cat Turns Treat Monsterby Kim Clune 2,232,160 views
- 6:21 Gross & Gory 'Chelsea smile' Halloween Tutorialby ☆LetzMakeup!☆ by Siobhán, you can call me Shiv :) 481,218 views
- 14:13 10 Minute Smoky Eye Make Up Tutorial Video with Robert Jonesby robert jones beauty academy 💕 2,458,347 views
- 1:21 How To Get Rid Of Acne Scarsby jbjmvid 1,538,038 views
- Loading more suggestions...