Weight Test - EDGE 10'6 E-Lite PVC - Paddle Surf Warehouse
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 24, 2011
he new EDGE 10.6 E-Lite Series All-Around Stand Up Paddle Board is designed for the paddler who is looking for the ultimate in a high performance, ultra-lightweight AND extremely durable board. This versatile all-arounder performs equally well in the surf as it does cruising flatter waters. EDGE utilizes leading edge proprietary construction techniques and strong lightweight aerospace composites resulting in an extremely durable board that only weighs 22lbs. Thirty one different quality control checkpoints insure that your new EDGE board will provide you years of reliable performance and fun on the water. EDGE not only stands on their boards... they stand behind them with a 100% Satisfaction Guaranty.
Dimensions: Length: 10'6" Width: 30" Thickness: 4.375" Volume: 150 L
Weight: 22 lbs.
Construction: EDGE E-Lite PVC Molded Composite
Features: Ultimate All-Around Performance EDGE Fibergalss 2+1 - Center w/ Thrusters Reinforced Fin Boxes Comfortable Diamond Beveled Deck Pad Gore ePTFE Pressure Equalizing Vent Deck Leash Plugs Rear Leash Plug Carbon Fiber Ergonomic Carry Handle Polished High Gloss Finish
Perfect Board for: Flatwater Paddlers 100lbs - 190lbs Beginner to Advanced Paddle Surfers 110lbs - 200lbs Beginner to Advanced
Included: High Performance All Around Board Fiberglass Center Fin Fiberglass Side Fins Premium Quality Diamond Beveled Deck Pad Full 1yr. Manufacturer's Warranty
Optional: High Quality EDGE 10.6 Custom Fitted Board Bag SAVE $50
EDGE is committed to the environment and the Oceans, Lakes and Rivers we all love to paddle on. The material we use for our board cores is odorless, non-toxic and 100% recyclable. Our E-Lite Series of boards are constructed using the absolute latest lightweight and extremely durable composites. These materials and construction techniques are more commonly found in aircraft wing flaps and tail rudders where the lightest weight to strength ratio is absolutely critical. Even though we DO NOT recommend that you ride your SUP board at 20,000 feet and at speeds of 600MPH+, it is nice to know that your board should have no problem handling anything you decide to subject it to in the name of fun.
EDGE is passionate about Stand Up Paddleboarding and providing our friends with superior quality Stand Up Paddleboards, SUP Paddles and Paddle board Accessories at the absolute best value. Our efficient factory direct pricing and exclusive distribution agreement with Paddle Surf Warehouse allows us to offer you the best for a lot less. When you purchase an EDGE, you are investing in a high quality product that will provide you with years of enjoyment on the water. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed and we back all our boards, paddles and SUP accessories with a full 1yr manufacturer's warranty.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:45 Darkfeather Paddle Boardby Charles KrambFeatured 7,841
- 6:26 Surfski Lunch Time Paddle Yakima Deltaby MarkLeichtfuss 490 views
- 3:04 The Golden Rules of Stand Up Paddlingby StandUpPaddlingTV 271,491 views
- 3:40 La FINAL de Copa de Chile de SUP 2011by StandUpLatino 1,709 views
- 6:55 Futures SUP finsby BoardRidersReview 608 views
- 1:13 C4 Waterman/FCS spitfire finby c4waterman 1,429 views
- 3:37 Choose The Right Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)by StandUpPaddlingTV 106,117 views
- 2:04 The Ghost Paddle by Gray Wolfby Boardworkssurf 742 views
- 4:50 vxv-installation.wmvby greenlightsurfsupply 3,252 views
- 1:07 The Ripping Grommetby SUSPECT922 1,870 views
- 6:17 Stand Up Paddling is a great workout!by micbergsma 40,495 views
- 7:39 2011 Innovation in Construction Techniques or Materials Categoryby agccalifornia 1,786 views
- 6:12 River Surfing Basics with Mike Tby Badfish SUP 1,095 views
- 8:29 How to Stand Up Paddleboard Video- MotionBoardshop.comby MotionBoardshop 70,953 views
- 3:26 Starboard 2009 10'5" The Drive Stand Up Paddle Boardby bigwinds 10,200 views
- 3:37 KELLY SLATER BLOWS MINDS AT CLOUDBREAK Volcom Fiji Pro 2013by cutloose 22,656 views
- 2:51 Amundson TR 11'4"by paddleboard specialists 1,905 views
- 4:51 The Art of Stand Up Paddle Surfingby standuppaddletv 25,878 views
- 2:19 TAHOE SURF!!!by TahoeTHo 1,079 views
- 3:39 Ride It Out - Episode 4 - Fall Surfby ShawTVSSM 407 views
- Loading more suggestions...