Uploaded on Jun 13, 2007
Monty Python's - Life of Brian (Stoned to death...)
- Matthias, son of Deutoronomy of Gath...
- Do I say yes?
- You have been found guilty by the elders of the town of uttering the name of our Lord. And so as a blasphemer you are to be stoned to death.
- Look, I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was: "That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah."
- Blasphemy! He said it again! Did you hear him?
- Yeah! Yes, we did! Really!
- Are there any women here today? Very well... By virtue of the authority vested in me...
- Oh, lay off! We haven't started yet!
- Come on! Who threw that? Who threw that stone, come on!
- She did! She did!... He did! He did! He did!
- Sorry, I thought we'd started.
- Go to the back.
- Oh, dear.
- Always one, isn't there? Now, where were we?
- Look, I don't think it ought to be blasphemy, just saying "Jehovah".
- You're only making it worse for yourself!
- Making it worse?! How could it be worse? Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!
- I'm warning you! If you say "Jehovah" once more... Right! Who threw that? Come on! Who threw that?
- She did!... Him! Him! Him!
- Was it you?
- Well, you did say "Jehovah"...
- Stop. Stop. Will you stop that? Stop it! Now, look. No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle. Do you understand? Even... And I want to make this absolutely clear... Even if they do say "Jehovah".
- Good shot!!!