Uploaded on Jan 29, 2012
This is an AMAZING way to see just how much dirt, soap residue and general raunch has accumulated in your dreads since day one.
I have only had my dreads for ten months, imagine what yours may look like!
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS FOR DREADS 3 MONTHS AND UNDER. The hot water combined with the prolonged soak will encourage your dreadie babies to fall apart.
- Hot water (as hot as you can stand)
- 1.5 - 2 cups of baking soda
- 1/8 cup of apple cider vinegar
- A splash of lemon juice (real or fake)
- A 1/4 cup of REAL SEA SALT (not iodized. This is important)
Standard YouTube License