"Why should I hire you" - Best Interview Questions and Answers
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 11, 2009
Visit http://www.JobInterviewTools.com for a "Risk Free Copy" of Don's Best Selling book, the Complete Interview Answer Guide: Discover the Secrets of Telling Interviewers Exactly What They Want to Hear.
Don is the "#1 Most-Strategic Job Interview Coach" in America and author of 3 best-selling books.
Get FREE job interviewing advice directly from Don : : Sign-up for his most sought after interviewing course that is a treasure-trove of little-known secrets about job interviews that Don has amassed over his 25+ year career : : It's called "7 Days to Mastering the Art of the Interview" and it's FREE: http://www.JobInterviewTools.com/7Days
Vist http://www.JobInterviewTools.com and snag the latest copy of the Complete Interview Answer Guide. It will show you how to answer any type of interview question so you can ACE your next interview.
Visit the Don's that holds a stash of secret weapons you can use on your next interview :: http://www.jobinterviewtools.com/blog/
Watch Don show you how to tell interviewers why they should hire you.
This is often the last question you will be asked in an interview. Prepare for it. This is your chance to restate the skills you possess that are most relevant to the position and to summarize your other qualities that make you the perfect person for the job. Outline your answer before you go in, so that you can answer clearly, concisely, and with confidence. Your answer should be short and to the point. It should reflect your professional background as it relates to current needs and problems of the position. Review the job description and tell how you are the right person for the job by matching up your skill set with each bullet point of the job description.
In formulating your answer as to why they should hire you, be sure to address these areas:
1. Determine their goals for the position. This should come up during your research into the company and the position. If possible, talk to others who work for the company. If you are unclear on this point, include it in the questions you ask at the interview and be prepared to incorporate it into your answer.
2. Show you have the skills needed for the job. Based on the goals you have identified in step one, determine how your skills and experience support those goals. If necessary, refer back to your list of skills.
when you do all of these correctly, answering why should I hire you end up being a pretty easy way to answer this question.
For more ways to answer why should I hire you, visit my blog:
Be sure to check out one of my most popular videos on "Tell Me About Yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CumOvD... Tell Me About Yourself
Standard YouTube License
- 5:11 Good Interview Answer to "Tell me about yourself" YouTube Top Pickby Don Georgevich847,809 views
- 4:33 What can you do for us that no one else can - Tough Interview Questionsby Don Georgevich182,779 views
- 6:25 "Why Should We Hire You?" How to Answer this Interview Questionby Fisher OSU215,009 views
- 5:41 Why do you want to leave your job - Answers to job interview questionsby Don Georgevich87,546 views
- 3:03 What to say at the end of a job interview - How to end a job interviewby Don Georgevich201,545 views
- 2:34 How to describe a difficult problem and how you dealt with it on a job interivewby Don Georgevich69,145 views
- 14:01 Selling Yourself in an Interviewby AgCareers575,227 views
- 17:48 Interview questions and answersby jobtestprep1,004,910 views
- 6:12 8 Mistakes to Avoid in Your Telephone Interviewby NescoResource184,642 views
- 5:17 Top 3 Toughest Interview Questionsby TheRecruitmentGuy166,892 views
- Chelle McQuaid 38 videos112
- 4:38 Tell me about yourself - job interview question. Good/bad answer. How to interviews questions & tipsby JobInterviewTips1,158,269 views
- 4:16 Interview Dos and Don'tsby VaultVideo1,779,167 views
- 6:58 3 Tips on Dealing with Difficult Peopleby MichelleMotivateMe127,426 views
- 8:49 How to ace the behavioral interview and get hired today!by Career Confidential155,063 views
- 3:32 Interview Tips: What Is Your Greatest Weaknessby ResumeGuy94,729 views
- 5:00 Interview _ Describe Your Greast Strengths and Weaknessesby Quyen Nguyen401,730 views
- 2:04 Do you work well under pressure - Answers to Job Interview Questionsby Don Georgevich83,895 views
- 5:24 Two Sample Interviewsby jem786965,358 views
- 4:27 Body Language That Gets The Jobby forbes101,477 views