Published on Aug 15, 2012
It's Plane Cuckoo Tonight!
The EU fox is in the chicken-pen and no one tell us. Pakistani Independence Day in Rochdale and the newspapers don't tell the whole story.
Tonight the Reverend West tells of us the BBC's failure to report the EU's undemocratic processes whilst our government and the media keeps us chasing the House of Lords reforms wild goose and leaves the EU fox in the chicken-pen slaughtering our freedoms. Lynne speaks of the Pakistan Independence Day celebrations in Rochdale celebrating of Pakistani culture that presages Islam's fascist control of our country whilst a lazy flaccid Police force and corrupt local councils leave our young women open to rape and abuse. Then finally it's ironic that Wildlife Aid can get a Cuckoo home to the Congo but the government can't get a terrorist back to Jordan.
Highlights of the news today Wednesday 15th August
• Rochdale rapists get a total of 24 years in our jails!
• Investigations into British deaths in falls abroad under way
• 12 hour waits for patients on trolleys in A&E
• Spanish might need another bailout and forest fires threaten the Canaries
• Explosion in Damascus narrowly misses UN hotel
• The Reverend West and the EU Fox in the Chicken Pen
• Thought for the Day -- A Celebration in Rochdale?
• And Finally -- one flew over the Cuckoo nest, no really!
Standard YouTube License