Nation of Aztlan
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 3, 2006
Disturbing video portrays Mecha's agenda and the illegal invasion that is occuring in the U.S.
The background visuals on the "Aztlan" video were taken in Los Angeles at the supposedly 500,000 person demonstration on March 25, 2006. But the speeches by Jose Angel Gutierrez, Fabian Nunez, Herman Baca, Armando Navarro, were made in 1995 at a MECHA conference at the University of California, Riverside after the passage of Proposition 187.
The remarks on the video by Antonio Villaraigosa, now the Mayor of Los Angeles, were made at a Southwest Voter's Registration Project meeting in June of 1997. At that time Villaraigosa was the California State Assembly Majority Leader. All of the people whose pictures was superimposed on the visuals, attended the Los Angeles Demonstration in 2006.
Newspaper reports confirm that Villaraigosa and Fabian Nunez attended the March 2006 demonstration. On that occasion the mayor said, for example, "I welcome you the immigrants, who built this city. God bless you."
Fabian Nunez, the California Assembly Speaker also made a speech.
LA Times reported that Fabien Núñez spent tens of thousands of dollars of campaign money for personal expenses such as $1800 for a meal at a Parisian restaurant & $5000 for wine from Bordeaux. Núñez played the race card when questioned about his use of campaign funds by saying, "Everyone's done it like this" and "The difference is there are some in politics who want to judge me in a certain manner. Because of the fact I am Mexican, they think I have to sleep under a cactus and eat from taco stands.
Núñez's son Esteban was charged with murder after stabbing a man in San Diego in October 2008 because he was refused entrance to a fraternity party.
There was also a Latino Forum on January 12, 2006 in San Bernadino, California where Herman Baca, Armando Navarro and others, including a member of Congress, Joe Baca and his son a California Assemblyman, Joe Baca Jr., made speeches.
These are the most racist and anti-American speeches imaginable delivered by individuals who are now a mayor, a members of Congress, and the state Assembly, the top leaders in the California state House, the head of the California Democratic Party, Art Torres, and full professor at the University of California.
The acronym MEChA stands for "Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan." or "Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan."
MEChA is an Hispanic separatist organization that encourages anti-American activities and civil disobedience. The radical members of MEChA who refer to themselves as "Mechistas," romanticize Mexican claims to the "lost Territories" of the Southwestern United States -- a Chicano country called Aztlan. In its national constitution, MEChA calls for self-determination by its members to liberate Aztlan. MEChA's national constitution starts out: "Chicano and Chicana students of Aztlán must take upon themselves the responsibilities to promote Chicanismo within the community, politicizing our Raza with an emphasis on indigenous consciousness to continue the struggle for the self-determination of the Chicano people for the purpose of liberating Aztlán."
These anti-American "Mechistas" live with the false illusion that they are being racially discriminated against because they are Latinos while totally dismissing the idea that maybe it is their ideology that is being discriminated against.
At the MEChA National Conference on March 15 - 18, 2001, the official "MEChA Philosophy" was ratified. An excerpt from the document states: "as Mechistas, we vow to work for the liberation of Aztlan."
The MEChA Clubs on each of the Santa Barbara High School campuses are not the only ones. MEChA groups exist on 90 percent of the public high school, college and university campuses in the Southwestern United States.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:11 Chicano Justiceby joseibalFeatured 30,021
- 5:08 What is a Chicano?by gringocano 41,248 views
- 9:53 Chicano Moratoriumby theassociationtv 25,381 views
- 8:30 America will be torn apart from within by Mexican racistby ireddiamond 7,065 views
- 4:42 Aztlan Underground "Nazio Ibiltaria Naiz"by EkBalam707 50,928 views
- 91 videos Play all Ignorance States of Americaby josetspy1
- 10:01 Part 2: The Hispanicization: Good or Bad for America? JARED TAYLOR VS JOSE ANGEL GUTIERREZby IndividualAutonomy 1,760 views
- 3:48 Aztlan Risingby AZPatriot 154,757 views
- 9:43 The California School System: Creating the Alien Nationby Pirate1492 5,709 views
- 11:00 The Start Of Mexican American Gangs In Los Angeles,Ca.by 1TwinKen 81,014 views
- 7:19 Racist Chicano Herman Bacaby TheWatchdog 4,315 views
- 3:44 BROWN BERETS IN TUCSON 02by 1Cactusprick 5,995 views
- 1:26 M.E.C.h.A. The Enemy Withinby fooey12345 4,503 views
- 4:39 Corky Gonzales Speaking to Studentsby MUDPmensajero 8,531 views
- 3:25 Joe Baca Mexican Agent?by fooey12345 3,091 views
- 6:18 Fabian Nuñez and the 1994 "Gran Marcha"by halnet 4,513 views
- 1:27 Communists Attack American's - 1996by TheWatchdog 77,558 views
- 10:33 george lopez americans mexican pt 1by teddycraz7 111,873 views
- 53:55 Chicano! PBS Documentary - Taking Back The Schoolsby cancerleo79 43,823 views
- 10:34 Brown Berets de Aztlanby Aztlanbrownberets 5,775 views
- 4:27 Rodolfo Corky Gonzales Commemorationby xikanotiahui 12,106 views
- Loading more suggestions...