Beat On - The most Professional and Advanced Metronome App for iOS (version 1.x Instruction Demo)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 3, 2013
Beat On - The most Professional and Advanced Metronome App for iPhones, iPod Touch and iPads，which's built in with special training modes function made by Tapgic. Watch the Introduction Video: http://youtu.be/RLrWpddcJzk
Beat On is based on the industrial standard MIDI technology. It is the most accurate metronome, and the Tempo of which can be corrected to two decimal places.
Beat On offers two unique training modes, with this function, it builds your rhythm faster and smarter: Accuracy Training and Speed Training.
The Accuracy Training Mode is to practice with a regular loop between Sound On and Sound Off. You can follow the beat in right tempo even when the Sound is Off, and you also can check if you are still on the right tempo when the sound is back on.
The Speed Training Mode has easier ways to build your speed of strumming, drumming or jamming other instruments. In this mode, Beat On automatically changes the Tempo in optional speed rate(BPM) and bars. With this fundtion, you can also set the starting BPM and finishing BPM to practice from fast to slow or slow to fast, of course, you can make it loop.
You can easily customize the time signatures (1~6/2, 1~6/4, 1~6/8) and subdivisions, every beat can be divided in quarter note, triplet notes and other subdivisions. The accents of beats can also be customized to any position in one bar which includes Accent "f" (Yellow), Unaccented "p" (Grey) and Rest "Mute" (Black).
Besides hearing the beat tones and watching the beat sector on the screen, you can also See and Feel the beats in Flashlight and Vibration(iPhone Only).
If you are in a live show, it might be too noisy to tell your bandmate the right tempo. If you are playing in a orchestral band, it might be too far away to sync the beat. Now, tell your bandmates to Watch the Beat.
If you are a drummer, you may find it is difficult to hear the metronome when you practice. Now, Beat On solves the problem, it can transmit the beat by tactile sense : Vibration.
You can save tempo, time signature, subdivision into the setlist for practice, band jamming and live performing. You can reload and play, change the sort order and delete it whenever you want. Setlist window is small in default, if you have too many favorite lists to manage, you can change it into full screen.
There are many other cool features such as background-play, tone position reversal, audio output balance, independent APP volume control and more. With all those powerful functions and elegant designs, Beat On is going to be a great and the best metronome for everyone that loves music.
Beat On v1.0 Features:
*Based on MIDI technology, extremely accurate as quartz.
*Absolutely easy to use and AD FREE.
*Powerful and Easy-to-Use Time Signatures settings
*Subdivisions includes Full note, Triplet, and other triplet patterns with Rests.
*14 studio-remixed high fidelity Metronome Tones, specially optimized for iOS speakers.
*Tone position reversal mode.
*Dynamic Accent settings, including Accent "f", Unaccented "p" and Rest "Mute".
*TAP to calculate BPM.
*3 ways of Auto-Lock Options.
*Background-Play keeps metronome working in backstage and with other APPs imultaneously.
*Independent volume control.
*Audio output Balance adjustment.
*LED flashlight on Accent, let your bandmates see the beats.
*Vibration on Accent, makes you FEEL the beats.
*Setlist memory, save your favorite settings and reload whenever you need.
*Flashlight only available for LED-Enabled devices: iPhone4/iPhone4s/iPhone5
*Vibrate Mode only available for iPhone
To create professional, powerful, useful and easy-to-use musical apps and gears for musicians.To see people have fun while learning, playing and creating music with Tapgic products.
About us: http://www.tapgic.com
Follow us : http://twitter.com/tapgic
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch us: http://youtu.be/RLrWpddcJzk & https://vimeo.com/tapgic
Standard YouTube License
- 58:12 Click Tracks Workshopby Jim Wagner5,514 views
- 46:19 Toe - RGBDVD (dvdrip)(2006)by postrockxchange145,300 views
- 6:42 7 Metronome Tricks to Become a Groove Monsterby Sean Driscoll8,047 views
- 50:02 Toe - For Long Tomorrow (Full Album)by A Timber58,689 views
- 2:55:26 APHRODITE - Rough Tempo LIVE - November 2013by Roughtempo1,644 views
- 8:14 World's Best Guitar Player Unbelievableby Ahmar Ali3,613,043 views
- 7:33 PolyNome : The Ultimate Metronome - demoby Joe Crabtree's Drum Lessons8,003 views
- 12:14 How To Use A Metronome - Guitar Lessonby GuitarLessons36515,339 views
- 13:13 11. Toe - Good Bye // New Sentimentalityby skeudotheque82,369 views
- 1:09:30 A Perfect Circle (Live)( HQ Lollapalooza 2013)(Full Concert)by elvic19991245,809 views
- 1:59:06 ERB N DUB - Rough Tempo LIVE - November 2013by Roughtempo1,410 views
- 8:22 Drum On - Pro Drum App for iPad by Tapgic (version 1.0)by Tapgic1,130 views
- 7:12 1. Toe - Run For Words // Tremolo + Delayby skeudotheque49,229 views
- 3:01 sync of metronomesby Tsuyoshi Mizuguchi5,070 views
- 7:14 Tama Rhythm Watch Metronome Reviewby sticktodrums33,232 views
- 0:55 Studio Metronome (for Android)by Studio Metronome529 views
- 12:14 100 Riffs (A Brief History of Rock N' Roll)by chicagomusicexchange7,242,639 views
- 6:19 Performance Spotlight: Kirk Covington Drum Soloby Vic Firth8,021 views
- 5:28 Metronome touch 1.0 - Tutorialby CU4UC1,424 views
- 10:09 Tips on using a click trackby Donny Tomlinson18,764 views
- Loading more suggestions...