A Christmas Wedding Tail (2011) Trailer for Movie Review at http://www.edsreview.com
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 22, 2011
Jake (Brad Rowe) and Susan (Jennie Garth) have no idea what's about to happen, but their dogs fell in love at first sight. Soon Jake and Susan are falling for each other too. Soon they're planning a Christmas Day wedding, but there are complications, including a bunch of kids, despite the fact that Jake is a country boy, and Susan is a city girl. Then, to make things worse, Susan has just been offered a new job in the city by her manager (Tom Arnold). It looks like the wedding may never happen?
Well, every new Christmas film can't be a winner. First of all, we have dogs that fall in love, but worse, they screw with their owners to try to force them to get together so they can be together, and the worst.....the dog narrates the whole movie. Well, if you think this is the plot of 101 Dalmations, it is, but that was cute in 1961. Now it's kind of annoying.
The movie has the usual stuff. They fall in love, and then things get complicated and they have problems that seem insurmountable, but the doggies get them back together in time for a Christmas Wedding. Oops, spoiler alert...belated. What do you think would happen?
I have never been a Jennie Garth fan. She seems like a nice enough person, but her acting is very stiff. She seems like a cardboard cutout to me through most of the movie. Huge decisions seem to just go by with very little attention. The dogs are cute fun, if you're under 12 years old, but the movie is a bit sappy and very contrived. It didn't resonate with me, and I just didn't care for it very much.
Now for the younger folks, they will never get enough doggie movies, and this one will probably entertain them a lot, but unless you're accompanied by the under 12 crowd, it's probably wise to look for something a bit edgier. There's just not much heart here. Sorry.
For hundreds more "Eds Christmas on TV Project" holiday film reviews, stop by and visit us at: http://www.edsreview.com/eds-christma...
Standard YouTube License
- 1:53 Catch of a Lifetime - Trailerby CatchofaLifetimeFeatured 1,038,996
- 2:25 Stick It - Movie Trailerby zuguidemovietrailers 1,221,062 views
- 0:31 A Valentine's Date - A Hallmark Channel Original Movieby Hallmark Channel 219,755 views
- 10:10 A Christmas Kiss (2011) Part 1by Merry Christmas 558,906 views
- 0:31 A Christmas Wedding Tail Official Trailer HD (MovieGeeks)by analoglove1900 40,240 views
- 65 videos Play all Christmas Songsby enchanted84
- 3:42 Brad Rowe as Shaun is beautiful / Shelter movieby ncardigan 32,685 views
- 2:34 American High School Trailerby TheMovieChanneI 41,636,365 views
- 2:33 It's Complicated - Official Trailer (HD)by datrailershd 664,382 views
- 5:33 Jason Priestley & Jennie Garth Remembers Brandon & Kelly - 2011 Interview!by ijustinexxx 188,539 views
- 2:24 ELLE: A MODERN DAY CINDERELLA TALEby VisionFilmTrailers 820,537 views
- 1:25:23 Christmas Cupidby hawaiicandy1 2,583,486 views
- 8:50 A Princess For Christmas Part 1by megan wright 352,362 views
- 2:31 The Babymakers Trailer 2012 Movie - Official [HD]by CieonMovies 2,053,570 views
- 1:07 Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli's Split Will Be On Their Reality Showby HollyscoopTV 4,066 views
- 2:22 Blackthorn (2011) Official Movie Trailer HDby movieclipsTRAILERS 2,208,530 views
- 1:31 Café - Movie Trailer (2011) HDby movieclipsTRAILERS 901,378 views
- 2:07 Once Upon A Broken Heart Trailerby LovelyProductions16 1,104,236 views
- 1:40 A Christmas Wedding Tail Trailer.mp4by Mrupcomingmovies 45,189 views
- 1:38 trailer Christmas in Bostonby TBB1970 101,855 views
- 1:45 It's A Wonderful Afterlife New Trailerby WonderfulAfterlife 895,969 views
- Loading more suggestions...