The Daily League - Total Recall (Ep. 78)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Streamed live on Aug 6, 2012
Decently good movie! May stick to a science fiction theme today, the options being Pulsefire Ezreal, Full Metal Jayce, Battlecast Urgot and Battlecast Prime Cho'gath.
Check out http://www.learntheleague.com/ebook/ to learn about my complete League of Legends book!
This show is live Monday-Friday starting at 3:00 PM Pacific, right here on YouTube. There's no set end time, but Tuesdays & Thursdays will be shorter.
WHAT I PLAY
Generally speaking, I am strongest at the Ranged AD Carry role, and am pretty good at jungling. I can competently play each other role, but they are not my preference. AP Caster is my weakest role and the role you are least likely to see me play.
My favorite champions are Olaf, Sivir and Urgot.
I do consider fan requests in regards to who I play. However, keep in mind that I play this game to relax and enjoy myself, so I'll always consider my own preference. If I'm playing a champion I'm unfamiliar or out of practice with, understand that my performance will be significantly below where it would be with practice.
I make an effort to check out what people are saying both on YouTube and in the in-game chatroom. However, I can get distracted if I'm focused in a match, and I will occasionally not see a comment.
I play League of Legends with subscribers all the time. To join one of these, make an account on the North American servers. Once you're in the NA client, join the chatroom (bottom right of the client, middle button) named 'Ciderhelm.' I will announce on stream that I'm inviting subscribers and then will enter a keyword in chat. Once the keyword is in chat, the first people I see will get invites, provided they have not recently been invited to a game.
I am a self-employed entrepreneur in the video game industry. I earn my full income from online projects, digital books, video, and other contracts. I don't and won't apologize for promoting and earning money from my work, but I also have an unmatched quality standard and honestly believe in what I promote.
I want to become a fantasy fiction author and game designer, but I rarely find time to pursue these while working on what puts food on the table. I am also a hobbyist fantasy cartographer.
Speaking of food on the table, I have a beautiful wife and newborn baby boy. They are the light of my life. For the first five months after he was born, I stayed awake at night just in case he had an emergency (so my wife could sleep). This is where Late Night League started. As his sleep schedule has solidified, we decided to move to a daytime schedule instead (hence the Daily League!). In any family emergency, I will leave/AFK a game I'm in, so be aware of that going forward. Also, you may hear a little bit of our son on stream now that I'll be doing this while he's awake.
PRO / RANKED (WHY I'M NOT)
I am not a pro player and I do not compete in high ranked brackets. If you're looking for top competitive play with extremely coordinated team play, this is not the stream you should be watching. That said, I'm a pretty good player with a solid mechanical grasp on the game. I win about 10% more games than I lose, though things can get streaky.
I rarely play ranked games on stream. This is for a few reasons:
1. I play with different friends. Sometimes they don't want to play ranked, and oftentimes we couldn't anyway due to our group size.
2. I don't want to put a significant delay on my stream. Having a short delay allows me to quickly respond to questions and comments here on YouTube, as well as our in-game chatroom.
3. Playing ranked would involve playing a very limited number of champions to increase my likelihood of winning. With normal games, I can be more flexible, which means my audience gets to see more champions.
4. I don't have the motivation or time to commit to hundreds of ranked games to find my 'true elo.' A lot of my games wouldn't be ranked anyway (for example, learning new champions for Don't Feed videos, or having an odd number of people queued with me). If I commit to ranked games, it will be because I have the time to commit to them and figure out where I belong.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:01:23 Late Night League August 6thby Ciderhelm8,619 views
- 1:47:32 The Daily League - Sub Games (Ep. 74)by Ciderhelm10,845 views
- 1:25:54 The Daily League - Prairie Skull (Ep. 75)by Ciderhelm13,758 views
- 1:11:19 The Daily League - Late Night Edition (Ep. 86)by Ciderhelm12,560 views
- 1:23:00 Total Recall 2070 01 + 02 Machine Dreamsby TotalRecall20701,676,367 views
- League of Legends 1,200,915 videos1M
- 22:11 Jessie -- "The Rosses Get Real" | Full Episode HD (Season 3, Episode 6)by JessieSpecial247,998 views
- 1:16:26 ► WTF Is... - Sleeping Dogs ?by TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit625,853 views
- 25:30 Mechanik odcinek 7 - Przygotowanie auta do zimyby slawo123126,307 views
- 1:25:35 The Daily League - Morgana, Urgot (Ep. 35)by Ciderhelm15,072 views
- 1:31:23 The Daily League - The Best Stream Ever (Ep. 99)by Ciderhelm24,615 views
- 2:20:37 The Daily League - HD Diana (Ep. 79)by Ciderhelm16,680 views
- 39:28 LoL - Riot vs Pro Gamers - League of Legendsby CasualProGamer1,435,522 views
- 2:18:15 The Daily League - Jax, Jayce, Ezreal (Ep. 81)by Ciderhelm21,342 views
- 1:37:54 The Riot World Invitational Team World Best Players vs Riot Team League of legends Las Vegasby Sup Bea573,965 views
- 5:05 Don't Feed Urgot -- In-Depth Champion Information (League of Legends)by Ciderhelm246,310 views
- 1:47:34 The Daily League - Kagedyu is Back! Sorta (Ep. 77)by Ciderhelm18,476 views
- 2:05:45 The Daily League - Jayce Appreciation Day (Ep. 76)by Ciderhelm16,393 views
- 16:42 PARENT OF THE YEAR AWARD - Happy Wheels - Part 5by PewDiePie3,892,387 views
- 35:07 Dyrus - THIS IS WHY YOU GO 13 HEALTH POTS ON MORDEKAISERby PeoloBear1,106,964 views