Mom Dying of Cancer, Pleading FDA to give drug for Compassionate Use
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 16, 2012
Thank you for all your help, please join me in my quest to help others advocate for themselves and live by keeping in touch via Facebook - become a friend - http://Facebook.com/darleneGantCancer...
I am stage 4 breast cancer and am in final stages. I have a beautiful son, Cameron age 11 that is watching me die little by little each day, as well as my husband. It is tearing us up and so many other families are going through this too. The most unfortunate part is that there is a very promising drug for me, Pertuzumab that the FDA is just sitting on since December and does not plan on releasing it until June 2012. I am not expected to make it to June, my liver is engulfed with tumors and I am wasting away. In this video, which we did not plan, I am reading cards that I have filled out for my son from age 12-25 for birthdays, graduation, wedding et.... I am trying to leave him pieces of me to comfort him and let him know how much I love him - he is my world. I can handle dying but not leaving my son. You see I want to finish my mission here and raise my baby to manhood. For years I have watched other women die waiting on the FDA to release a drug that has concluded all their trials and data and they would not give the drug for compassionate use then either. I do NOT qualify for any trials as my disease has progressed to much. We must stand together and not let anyone else die WAITING. Please help by passing on this video link and writing to your local congressman or senator. Support the NBCC, National Breast Cancer Coalition as they are fighting for us and with us to make compassionate use a standard. It may be too late for me but there are so many others waiting and yet to come. Blessings.
Visit http://www.CancerAvenues.com and my non-profit http://www.HopeSupportGroup.com
If you want to help please make a donation at - http://www.hopesupportgroup.com/make-...
Contact Darlene at HelpDarleneGant@yahoo.com
Standard YouTube License
- 9:22 Talia's Life: Coping with Cancer!by taliajoy18 Featured 816,811
- 9:44 The Rockefellers, The FDA & The Cancer Industryby Ivor Fairclue42,172 views
- 8:19 A Mother's Dying Words for Her Sonsby Erock57117,510 views
- 1:48:00 CANCER CURE - Watch NOWby OnlyHempFuture157,023 views
- 56:49 The Last Chapter - End of Life Decisionsby West Virginia Public Broadcasting61,674 views
- 6:17 This is My friend who Died of Cancer two weeks agoby bret martin46,748 views
- 3:19 LIFE Before Death Cancer Painby LIFE Before Death118,882 views
- 2:53 Mom Gives Birth Early for Dying Husbandby HeedAndSucceed31,219 views
- 4:39 Young cancer patient spends his final days at homeby St. John Providence Health System47,294 views
- 6:56 Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks explains Dr. Leonard Coldwellby iHealthTube.com1,030,690 views
- 20:12 My Story About My Mom's Death...Cancer... Tattoos & More......by Taren Guy43,777 views
- 8:11 Baking Soda Cancer Cure?by thetruthergirls358,500 views
- 6:44 i am DYING FROM CANCER --- my thoughtsby joshuajoshuakline5,428 views
- 4:47 CNN - Tommy Chong Fighting Prostate Cancer With "Rick Simpson's Cannabis Oil"by chrychek76,296 views
- 3:43 Interview on living with Stage IV breast cancerby sandykopandy24,329 views
- 6:49 Lonely Old Dog Has His Dying Wish Come True - To Be Lovedby PawshPal1,550,049 views
- 5:03 Stage Four Breast Cancer Treatment, Surgeons Perspective - Dr. Jay K. Harnessby Breast Cancer Answers13,066 views
- 1:53 Chopper dying of Cancer (April 2012) Confessions - An Australian Legend ?by Brent Atheist3,772 views
- 0:41 FATHER DIES WITH HIS BABY DAUGHTER IN HES HANDS!! MUST WATCH!!!!by lolumadbro100763,013 views
- 2:38 Dog Meets Wolfby LifeIsQuick2,374,709 views
- Loading more suggestions...