Uploaded on Sep 20, 2011
What is Your Competition Doing? Are You an Industry Customer Experience Leader? Join Beyond Philosophy to See the Results of the 2011 Global Customer Experience Management Survey
• Current insights on customer experience from experts and CxOs from across the globe
• Analysis of 8,000 customer experience leaders
Join Steven Walden, Beyond Philosophy's Senior Head of Research, and Colin Shaw, Founder and CEO, as they reveal the results of the 2011 Global Customer Experience Management Survey. The research will pull back the curtain on where the industry stands today, answering questions such as:
• Which industries and regions spend the most on customer experience?
• What are the drivers and challenges the customer experience industry faces as it further develops?
• What companies have seen the biggest customer experience growth, by industry?
• Where is customer experience management most needed? What industry? What country? What companies?
In addition, they discuss topics such as:
• What industries will see the greatest growth in customer experience over the next several years?
• What will be the next great customer experience advancement?
• What is the valuable element of a company's customer experience program? How does it differ by industry or region?
• How will social media affect the way companies approach customer experience?
• Learn about the Beyond Philosophy 7-stage Customer Experience Maturity model.
• Discover which industries and countries are concentrating on enhancing the customer experience.
• Learn how to overcome common problems that get in the way of successful customer experiences.
• Explore the pace of growth and the state of customer experience development, broken down by geographic regions.
Standard YouTube License