Uploaded on Aug 12, 2011
Available at: http://edmundsci.com/oonKBr
With Robotic Arm Edge, command the gripper to open and close as well as several other motions.
Each command and visual manipulation is supplied via five switch wired controller, five motors, and five joints.
Some of the added features include a search light design on the gripper, and a safety gear audible indicator included on all five gear boxes to prevent any potential injury or gear breakage during operation.
- Wrist motion of 120 degrees
- An extensive elbow range of 300 degrees
- Base rotation of 270 degrees
- Base motion of 180 degrees
- Vertical reach of 15 inches
- Horizontal reach of 12.6 inches
- Lifting capacity of 100g.
Standard YouTube License