The Communist Smurfs
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 21, 2008
-Writing, directing, and editing by Evan Topham
-Narration by Brad Wilson
-Music by Henry Purcell, Ludwig van Beethoven, and Gioacchino Rossini
READ BEFORE COMMENTING
Since this video's release, people have felt inclined to do one of two things - either bash me for being Communist -OR- praise me for being a fellow comrade. Let me be perfectly clear that this video does not reveal my standpoint on Communism. Instead, it parodies the American mindset on Russian Communism.
You should know that this video was NOT made to viewed by tens of thousands of people. When I was in high school, I had the chance to make videos that would be viewed by the entire student body. Since there was no real guidelines as to what I should make, I thought it would be funny to make a McCarthy style documentary warning students and faculty about the dangers of a particular cartoon that nobody even watches anymore. Hearing the USSR National Anthem boom throughout a public American campus was perhaps one of the funniest moments of my high school years. I suppose the message I'm trying to get across to the viewers is this; take this video with a grain of salt - the whole six minutes and thirty seconds is one big long joke anyways. Watch it for what it's worth.
By the way, I'm not Russian nor have I ever been to Russia. I do have an uncanny taste for vodka though.
**CHECK OUT MY OTHER FILMS**
Once I reach 1 million views on this video, I will be making a EXTRAS video featuring material not included in this documentary, the making of this video, my personal thoughts on the matter, and answers to frequently asked questions regarding The Smurfs and Communism.
So please share this video to your fellow comrades on your facebook, twitter, blog, ect. and help spread the word!
1 million views, here we come!
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Hymne National de l'URSS " on
Les Chœurs de l'Armée Rouge
- 4:38 2013 SMURFS 2 SET OF 16 McDONALD'S HAPPY MEAL MOVIE TOY'S VIDEO REVIEWby FastFoodToyReviews Featured 106,267
- 2:08:56 The Bloody History of Communism Fullby Chris Smith85,490 views
- 59:16 One Hour of Music - Soviet Communist Musicby OneHourOfMusic1,490,777 views
- 9:31 Anti Communist Propagandaby artorwar526,286 views
- 5:39 Subliminal Messages in Cartoonsby Oinkface3,949,247 views
- 5:30 Trombone Shorty At Age 13 - 2nd Lineby Austin Casey437,567 views
- 2:31 CALL OF DUTY vs DUCK HUNT (in real life)by MikeEatsnax223,210 views
- 49:31 The Lost World of Communism - Part 2 - Czechoslovakiaby zaracake52,551 views
- 9:48 Are you a commie, or a citizen?by Ziptrivia231,950 views
- 9:39 The Bloody History of Communism (1 of 14)by theunfuckable231,301 views
- 3:16 I Read Some Marx (And I Liked It)by subboethio290,433 views
- 28:18 Tracy Beaker Returns - Series 3 - Episode 10 - Going Home [HQ]by TracyBeakerYT218,301 views
- 51:36 The Lost World of Communism - Part 3 - Romanian Revolution & Life in Communist Romaniaby zaracake43,778 views
- 11:56 Les Schtroumpfs - Le Schtroumpf Magicienby TiBonhommeBleu637,117 views
- 3:57 Political Systems Explained for Dummiesby turnbeutelvergesserB259,485 views
- 7:19 What is Communism?by DevinWarzone74,141 views
- 10:43 Glenn Beck interviews Communist Party USA Chairman Sam Webbby TheBoksMan114,168 views
- 6:30 Smerfy to Komuniści. Komunistyczna propaganda. Papa Stalin. Nie oglądaj tej bajkiby Zbyszek Ta28,440 views
- 5:01 Eminem- Till I Collapse Lyricsby SuperMusicNow15,786,975 views
- 2:52 Monty Python: Party Hints and Communist Revolutionsby bistroist76,720 views
- Loading more suggestions...