This video is unavailable.
Yeshmin Meets Gay Leprechaun
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 12, 2012
A little green man comes to take Yeshmin on a magical brown adventure.
PLEASE TWEET IT! http://clicktotweet.com/qKFPh
See the other NEW EPISODE! http://youtu.be/ekyrn2ZeNwU
See the OUTTAKES: http://youtu.be/qzsAjCSnATE
SUB for more episodes on both channels:
Gay Leprechaun: Surprise in the Woods!
Gay Leprechaun: Nalts Gets Lucky!
"If you Sphinx I'm an old Giza, you're living in the Nile."
-Yeshmin Blechin, 2012
Created and Written By:
Greg Benson, Aaron Yonda & Matt Sloan
Veescope Key (kickass Final Cut Pro chromakey plugin)
Animation & VFX
For those of you not familiar with Saint Patrick's Day, it's a cultural and religious holiday celebrated on the 17th of March in Dublin, Ireland. The tradition came about at the instigation of the Irish Protestant organization The Knights of St. Patrick. The inaugural parade took place on March 17, 1783. In what has been described as an act of cultural re-orientation the British established a new focus of ritual and spectacle in the figure of St. Patrick, a pre-reformation saint who appealed to both the Roman Catholic and Irish Protestant traditions in Ireland. Guarding the inaugural procession were the mainly Protestant Volunteers who were charged with keeping order on the streets and at the service in the Protestant St. Patrick's Cathedral. The subsequent celebrations took place in two venues: on March 17 in the ballroom (which the Lord Lieutenant Earl Temple II had renamed after St Patrick) of Dublin Castle, the ancient seat of British power in Ireland, in the old part of the city, and, on March 18, at the Rotunda, a site closely associated with the Volunteers leaders Lord Charlemont and the second Duke of Leinster. It supposedly commemorates Saint Patrick (c. AD 387--461), the most commonly recognized of the patron saints of Ireland, and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland. It is observed by the Catholic Church, the Anglican Communion (especially the Church of Ireland), the Eastern Orthodox Church and Lutheran Church. Saint Patrick's Day was made an official feast day in the early seventeenth century, and has gradually become a secular celebration of Irish culture in general. The day is generally characterized by the attendance of church services, wearing of green attire and the lifting of Lenten restrictions on eating and drinking alcohol, which is often proscribed during the rest of the season. It is also commonly marked by the unexpected appearance of a tiny gay leprechaun.
Standard YouTube License
- 50 videos Play all YouTube Mix
- 1:32 BUSTED AT McDONALDS!by MediocreFilmsFeatured 426,328
- 4:01 Messing With People at the Mall (with Yeshmin Blechin)by MediocreFilms 275,241 views
- 3:11 Gay Leprechaun: Surprise in the Woods!by MediocreFilms 181,177 views
- 3:24 Yeshmin's Guide to Facebookby MediocreFilms 87,091 views
- 6:32 ♣♣20 Lucky St. Patrick's Day Facts!♣♣by MatthewSantoro 6,918 views
- 2:00 Gun Fight (with Shay Carl) - Retarded Policeman #29by MediocreFilms 649,634 views
- 4:42 Yeshmin Blechin Funeral Home Parody Commercialby MediocreFilms 136,928 views
- 2:22 Framed for Murder (with DeStorm) - Retarded Policeman #31by MediocreFilms 479,558 views
- 3:26 Cell Phone Crashingby MediocreFilms 738,517 views
- 3:08 LADY PRANKED AT YARD SALE!!!by jackvalefilms 118,808 views
- 2:25 Yeshmin Goes Shoppingby YESHMIN 64,133 views
- 3:22 Epic Meal Time - The Gentlemen's Rantby ooJLEoo 675,397 views
- 1:08 Bob Saget - Leprechauns.by Moptop651 127,324 views
- 2:09 Child Driver - Retarded Policeman #32by MediocreFilms 1,123,693 views
- 31:49 Nostalgia Critic: The Master of Disguiseby TGWTGFan31797 5,274 views
- 1:32 Raw Video: Obama Hits Pub on St. Patrick's Dayby AssociatedPress 32,912 views
- 41:41 Nostalgia Critic - A.I.by League of Super Critics 42,005 views
- 6:04 Yeshmin at PAX Outtakesby mediocrefilms2 39,101 views
- 5:05 Yeshmin Live in Concert! (BONUS VIDEO)by MediocreFilms 29,072 views
- 3:14 What is St Patricks Day, Drunk people explainby reportingsatire 46,714 views
- Loading more suggestions...