Bee Keeping 101: The Sweetness of God's Creation
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 22, 2009
All About Bees
Later in the video, Ken talks about the Bees as created creatures by God.
God's accuracy may be observed in the hatching of eggs.
The eggs of the potato bug hatch in 7 days.
The eggs of the canary in 14 days.
The eggs of the barnyard hen in 21 days.
The eggs of ducks and geese hatch in 28 days;
The eggs of the mallard in 35 days.
The eggs of the parrot and the ostrich hatch in 42 days.
(Notice, they are all divisible by Seven).
Wonder why your life is a mess? The lives of each of you may be ordered by the Lord in a beautiful way for His glory, if you will accept Him as your Lord and Saviour and only entrust Him with your life. If you try to regulate your own life, it will only be a mess and a failure. Only the One who made the brain and the heart can successfully guide them to a profitable end.
God's wisdom is seen in the making of an elephant. The four legs of this great beast all bend forward in the same direction.. No other Quadruped is so made. God planned that this animal would have a huge body, too large to live on two legs. For this reason He gave it four fulcrums so that it can rise from the ground easily.
The horse rises from the ground on its two front legs first.
A cow rises from the ground with its two hind legs first.
How wise the Lord is in all His works of creation! God's wisdom is revealed in His arrangement of sections and segments, as well as in the number of grains.
Each watermelon has an even number of strips on the rind.
Each orange has an even number of segments.
Each ear of corn has an even number of rows.
Each stalk of wheat has an even number of grains.
Every bunch of bananas has on its lowest row an even number of bananas, and each row decreases by one, so that one row has an even number and the next row an odd number.
The waves of the sea roll to shore twenty-six to the minute in all kinds of weather.
All grains are found in even numbers on the stalks, and the Lord specified Thirtyfold, sixtyfold, and a hundredfold - all even numbers.
God has caused the flowers to blossom at certain specified times during the day, so that Linneus, the great botanist, once said that if he had a conservatory containing the right kind of soil, moisture and temperature, he could tell the time of day or night by the flowers that were open and those that were closed! Thus the Lord in His wonderful grace can arrange your life if it is entrusted to His care in such a way that it will carry out His purposes and plans, and will be fragrant with His presence.
Only the God-planned life is successful. Only the life given over to the care of the Lord is safe.
*Author unknown -- Copied
3060 Woodhills Dr.
Memphis, TN 38128
370 videos on the creation / evolution issue.
Playlist 1 -
Playlist - 2
Honey Bee Health & Colony Collapse Disorder
1935 Photos Slide Show
Standard YouTube License
- 24:21 Beekeeping For Beginners pt1by wranglerstar Featured 64,231
- 23:37 Starting a New Bee Hive - Which Hive is Best ? Where Do I get my Bees?by Learn Organic Gardening at GrowingYourGreens58,526 views
- 9:13 Beekeeping Basics: Equipment For Beginnersby Cooking Up a Story84,201 views
- 10:46 Beekeeping 101by Lawrence Molczyk33,951 views
- 8:23 Honey Harvest Tutorial part 1by TheFermenter93,741 views
- 8:35 The Best Way to Set Up a Bee Hiveby The FruitGuys347,590 views
- 9:23 Beekeeping: Harvesting & Extracting 108 lbs of Raw Organic Honeyby LDSPrepper82,780 views
- 8:12 Beekeeping 101 - Swarm Traps and Bait Hivesby OutOfaBlueSky79,436 views
- 8:07 How to make more bees!by Work With Nature167,962 views
- 6:14 Bees for beginners part 1by delta69alpha143,843 views
- 8:57 Bee Keepingby pcaulfie49,234 views
- 1:53 Home Made 8 Frame Honey Extractorby ShowMeTheHoneyBlog24,806 views
- 8:33 Beekeeping the Natural Way Part 2 of 2by Neranza B29,200 views
- 14:42 Expert beekeeping tips with Robin Dartingtonby OmletTV86,227 views
- 4:00 Ross Conrad discusses Natural Beekeepingby Chelsea Green Publishing31,343 views
- 6:55 Getting Started In Beekeeping: Equipmentby David Burns58,012 views
- 5:20 Beekeeping for beginners How to tell if your bees are OK in winter/spring, without opening the hiveby Work With Nature28,885 views
- 5:48 Beekeeping for Beginners -- Hive Set Upby GrowOrganic Peaceful Valley38,585 views
- 4:17 Beekeeping Basics: Getting Startedby Cooking Up a Story23,990 views
- 9:59 Honey Bee Frame Building, Wiring, and Foundation, Full Depth - How to / I do it here Australiaby oldschool500132,577 views
- Loading more suggestions...