Boracay Surprise Proposal
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 3, 2008
She cheated on me with a kid trainer at her gym. She did the same thing to the guy before me, a warning to the world.
You can't make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth.
Life will bring you challenges and in those moments when you have to close the doors on the past, you start to realize that blessings and opportunities are making its way through the new doors that have been opened for you!
How We Got Engaged: She thought we were traveling to Boracay Island, Philippines to produce a marketing video for the White House Beach Resort, but little did she know many on the island were in on the whole set up.
A few paid actors, a video guy and a beach side dinner. She had no clue what was coming...
She was so serious about producing a nice video. She even went through the rundown with me to make sure I covered all the shots on the list. She had no clue I made them all up. The video guy I hired was recording everything. Our last 'scene' was supposedly at a restaurant by the beach. We were supposed to act out like couples having a romantic dinner by the beach at Fridays.
While we were eating a private singer sang some romantic songs. She was not suspecting anything. She thought this was part of the video. Then the big moment came. I got on bended knee and started professing my love for her. I couldn't hold my emotions any longer. She was very confused.
One thing I forgot to mention was that the video was all fake. She said, 'Isn't this too much for the video?' I smiled and said, 'just wait...I have something important to say.' Her mouth quivered as she realized what I was doing. As tears of joy trickled down my face, I asked her to marry me. She said, 'YES!!!' I was so nervous and we both declared we're engaged.... and so did the rest of the restaurant staff and guests. Cue the roses, wine and the singer for the final songs.
Just when she thought it was over, another surprise was waiting for her in our room. When we returned to the room the curtain was swung open and to our surprise the room was filled with the soft light of candles and in the center of the room was a table, 2 chairs and a card. Inside it was a picture of a beautiful ring I kept in a safe here in the US. She was ecstatic. She said, 'Wow, I have two!' :) The rest of the night we were just so happy. It was her dream to be engaged in Boracay and now it finally came true. The best part of it all we have it on tape so we can share our engagement to all our family, friends and 'children'.
Special Thanks to friends for helping me coordinate and giving me connections in the Philippines. Also thanks to The Staff at White House Beach Resort, Especially Hazel and Amanda. Also, Daniel and crew for following us with the Cameras and Microphones.
SEE THE EMOTIONAL TRIBUTE AT OUR WEDDING AS FEATURED ON THE NEWS.
Need ideas? How to propose to your partner? Valentine's Day Proposal? Christmas Proposal? New Year Proposal? or just Random Day Proposal?
Standard YouTube License
- 0:32 It's More Fun in the Philippines - Lovers TVCby Cool Buster 12,527 views
- 11:54 Best Proposal Ever!!! 11-10-2011by whiteaccordvtec 636 views
- 4:27 Pat Franklin's Very Public Proposal!by ginalindsey1 624 views
- 4:12 Boracay Wedding Proposalby nanthees 1,074 views
- 1:25 Surprise Engagementby Gianna Kaspereen 211 views
- 1:23 Cake Reveal and Proposalby Shaina Harris 42 views
- 1:16 Get Motivated In 60 Secondsby BuzzFeedYellow 252,385 views
- 5:51 JENNIFER ANISTON NOW A STRIPPER!?by The Philip DeFranco Show 543,020 views
- 1:24 12 Signs You Might Be Addicted To A TV Showby BuzzFeedVideo 1,087,229 views
- 1:38 Epic Rap Battles of History News with Teddy Roosevelt 2by Epic Rap Battles of History 797,589 views
- 0:54 True Blood Season 6: Governor Burrell's Addressby True Blood 62,129 views