Creeping EU Totalitarianism
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 18, 2008
This is an upgraded version of the follow-up to the manifestations that took place in the European Parliament on 12.12.2007. (First version is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkHK_E... )
This second version includes:
1. Scenes from the protest of 12.12.2007 (See earlier protest clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JJlI9... )
2. Letter from the President of the European Parliament to the Chairman of the Constitutional Affairs Committee asking for more discretionary powers in the House (dated 17.01.2008).
3. Interventions by the following MEPs:
- Nigel Farage (UK), Co-chair, IND/DEM (30.01.2008) - Speaks about the President's disciplinary action on 13 of the 80 protesting MEPs: "I am Spartacus!"
- Jens-Peter Bonde (Denmark), Co-chair, IND/DEM (12.12.2007) - Earlier in the day on 12.12.2007, before the manifestations; speaks about the signing of the Treaty in Lisbon on 13.12.2007.
Afternoon, after the protest:
- Martin Schulz (Germany), Chair, PES (12.12.2007) - Questions Mr Bonde's integrity and compares the protest to Adolf Hitler's shouting strategy in the Weimar Republic.
- Graham Watson (UK), Chair, ALDE (12.12.2007) - Compares protesting MEPs to football hooligans, Soviet communists and Nazis, and calls for their eviction next time.
- Daniel Cohn-Bendit (Germany), Co-Chair, Greens/EFA (12.12.2207) - Calls protesting MEPs idiots, mentally weak and mad.
- Jens-Peter Bonde (Denmark), Co-chair, IND/DEM (12.12.2007) - Responds to criticism and calls for referendum.
- Daniel Hannan (UK), EPP-ED (30.01.2008 & 31.01.2008) - Challenges the leaders to put the treaty to a referendum and half-compares the presidential power grab to the Enabling Act of 1933
- Joseph Daul (France) Chairman, EPP-ED, says he will ask for Mr Hannan's expulsion from the group for his remarks
- Nigel Farage (UK), Co-chair, IND/DEM (07.06.2007 - not 07.07.2007 as depicted on the video) - a few weeks before the conclusion of the Lisbon treaty: no debate, twisting of language - "If you're true democrats then you'd join me in the call to let the people decide their own future; don't foist it upon them!"
LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE!
Go to http://X09.eu and demand for a REFERENDUM in your country on the Lisbon Treaty, the rejected EU Constitution in disguise.
Source of speech clips: European Parliament Audio-Visual Library
Music: Corner Stone Cues - a) Requiem For A Tower in four movements, b) Forest Chase
Closing music excerpt from Coldplay - Clocks
Note on EU Constitution and Lisbon Treaty:
The people of France and the Netherlands rejected the proposed EU constitution in the 2005 referendums. After this, 5 countries that had promised a referendum cancelled it and the EU Constitution was re-written as an "amending treaty" or a "reform treaty" and named "Treaty of Lisbon". On the basis of this deceit, they now maintain that no more referendums are necessary. Only Ireland is holding a referendum. All other countries are ratifying the disguised EU Constitution without asking the people.
The EU Constitution establishes a new "European Union" with joint citizenship - an EU "federal" State that is technically and politically empowered to further centralize power in Brussels; a European State comprising of 27 nation-states ruled by a triumvirate of European institutions led by the unelected EU Commission, which serves as the governing body of the Union. With co-decision powers to block legislation, but never to initiate it, the European Council comprises of representatives of the governments of member states. This ineffectual co-decision process is shared with the European Parliament, which is the only directly elected institution and the only channel for European citizens to possibly reverse the totalitarian trend and preserve freedom and democracy.
To view the Political Groups in the European Parliament go to: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/members...
EU Member States:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom
Other states in Europe:
Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, Faroes, Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Transdniestria (Transnistria), Belarus, Turkey, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania.
Azzurri, alzatevi dal sonno! Italia Sicilia Sardegna Milano Roma Napoli Firenze Genova Torino Palermo Bolgna Catania Bari Juventus Roberto Benigni Italiani alzatevi dal sonno!
Standard YouTube License
- 13:59 Bombshell: Estulin unmasks Bilderberg Group in EU Parliamentby RT Featured 76,966
- 15:00 Bloom is given the Soviet treatment (full version with Farage & 2nd expulsion)by europarl61,794 views
- 12:37 Oral Assassin Nigel Farage Has Cannon Balls 1/2 Compilationby 5878467780,053 views
- 11:00 Farage and Hannan expose Gordon Brown as he calls for New Global Orderby europarl87,776 views
- 10:36 Respect the Irish Vote: Aftershock in European Parliamentby europarl180,747 views
- 5:12 Nigel Farage exposes Sarkozyby europarl528,329 views
- 10:40 Václav Klaus stands up for Freedomby europarl133,189 views
- 1:36 New Euro-Nationalists - Nigel tells Merkel some home truthsby ukipwebmaster255,899 views
- 2:38 The last days of democracy?by ukipwebmaster91,743 views
- 2:35 President Blair - A 'retired clapped out ex-premier'by ukipwebmaster52,769 views
- 5:15 Nigel Farage destroys the EU president (swe/fin/eng subs)by Jee Jii243,498 views
- 6:58 Nigel Farage shows Barroso 'true state of the Union'by europarl168,881 views
- 2:53 "Part time dictators"by ukipwebmaster43,680 views
- 1:48 Godfrey Bloom lambasts EU Thieves' Cartelby europarl25,622 views
- 42:26 Nigel Farage - Confronts Herman Van Rompuy, José Manuel Barroso & Martin Schulzby Júlio Soares15,378 views
- 1:57:38 O Totalitarismo Islâmico, herdeiro do Comunismo e do Nazismo por Olavo de Carvalhoby João Maria4,742 views
- 11:00 Nigel Farage wins Lisbon debate in Dublinby europarl47,916 views
- 6:35 The biter bit! Nigel Farage responds on Sky News.by ukipwebmaster53,132 views
- 2:48 Nigel Farage: EU has no legitimacy or consent to take military actionby europarl88,326 views
- 4:27 Nigel Farage: Wake up to the misery you're inflicting on millions!by europarl125,388 views
- Loading more suggestions...