Uploaded on Oct 17, 2008
On-board with the TT's quickest ever recorded lap in the Senior TT 2007 race in the TT's 100th Anniversary Year with British rider, GUY MARTIN (who provides the lap commentary), wired up with Greenlight Television's (we have written permission from Greenlight by the way Base79! Note the on-screen logos.) mini-bullet-cams. Learn how to ride the Island - FAST!
And now some FAQs for the feckin' dum-dums out there who are deliberately trolling this video:
- The guy talking *IS* the rider (f*ck me, is it not obvious!? Seriously. Wake-up d**k***d!)
- The guy talking is called Guy
- The guy talking has a surname.... Martin... (for those who can't process 2 names at once)
- The guy talking is from Lincolnshire... which is in ENGLAND, which is within the United Kingdom (the UK has 4 countries - England, Scotland (at the moment anyway!), Wales & Northern Ireland. England isn't just "England" when you really mean the UK).
- The guy talking talks fast. Deal with it. Or just rewind the video (that's what the knob is for... and I don't mean the one that you're looking down at from your lofty trolling tower of your arrogant head)
- The guy talking is riding a Honda 1000... very fast (the film is not speeded up - geez, are some folks that stupid!?) - this was BEFORE his current Tyco Suzuki days. Like, you know... in the past.
- The guy talking is riding at the TT (Google it, you lazy bastard) -- that doesn't mean "Time Trial"... it's the "Tourist Trophy"
- The TT is held on a little island (think of it as the Belly Button) in the Irish Sea called the "Isle of Man" -- that's in the bit of deep water between the two islands that make up Ireland and Great Britain - herein known as the "smaller island" and the "bigger island" (for the pompous crowd that call GB the "Mainland").
- The TT is held in mid-JUNE each year.
- The guy talking has a mini bullet camera (in the days before GoPro!) on his bike that was shot in 4:3 (not HD and not 16:9 widescreen - accept it!) by the awesomeness that is Greenlight Television. It was done in the past pre-GoPro. Okay!! Deal with it. It is what it is.
- For the last time, the guy talking is not a "Limey Announcer"... it's GUY MARTIN - living legend.
- The music at the start is "Where's Your Head At" by Basement Jaxx.
- There's a part 2/2 to this video which is the 2nd half of this lap (this video is only the first half, so it doesn't "just stop"! Duh.).