This video is unavailable.
BALTIC SEA UFO Dive VIDEO Footage - Translated (SUBTITLES)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 16, 2012
Looking for a full survival course and the top foods you need to help you prepare for natural or man made disasters and protect yourself or your family? I personally have used and recommend them!
Latest video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVRva...
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
(VIDEO CAPTIONS) TRANSLATION OF SOURCE: http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/sa-se...
Such is the mysterious circle out at close range
The circle on the bottom of the Baltic became a world first when it was discovered a year ago - now thickens the mystery.
Express can now publish exclusive pictures from the first dive at the item - at 85 meters depth.
- We were there to find answers, but only got even more issues, says Stefan Hogeborn, 47, one of the divers from Ocean X Team, which investigated the circle on the bottom of the Baltic.
On June 11 last year went nine professional divers on the Baltic Sea to locate shipwrecks. The divers ran in zigzag back and forth over a large area to search for a number of specific wrecks - when a large, round formation showed up on their scanner screen. They examined the object closely and what they found puzzled the whole world.
Some of Sweden's leading researchers in marine archeology saw the first pictures from the circle that was taken with the so-called sonar, a scanner tool, but no one could answer what the pictures depicted.
Raises more questions
The mysterious discovery spread in the media worldwide, such as CNN reported on the Baltic Sea Mystery. So far no pictures from diving in the circle published.
Now Express - the first newspaper - publish the first pictures from the dive at the mysterious object. A dive that was supposed to provide answers to the mystery - but instead brought even more questions.
Stefan Hogeborn has 20 years experience of diving and working as underwater photographer and dive instructor. Here he describes the first dive at the world famous circle in the Baltic Sea:
- The first thing we will see is some kind of rock formation that looks to be cast in cement, he said.
When they swim further, they see several rock formations.
- It looks almost like a pearl necklace or that someone has tried to make a fireplace with an inch-sized rocks on the ocean floor.
The furnace-like rock formations on top of that which constitutes the large circle that was discovered with a scanner tool last year. Divers images shows that the circle in turn consist of several blocks formed by "rolls" or "mushrooms" that is attached to each other, forming the circle. Overall, the object is 60 meters long and about as wide.
- When we had swum across the object, we get to the weird thing. Then it's like someone has pinched the mountain at the edge, as if you have breathed together two molds, and it sticks out between stone formers, said Stefan Hogeborn.
At the next dive, they took a sledgehammer to dislodge a piece of material. Stefan Hogeborn describes the sense of carbonized material. During the last dive divers discover an oblong hole in one and a half times the six inches that go into one of the rocks which form the circle.
- I have never, ever, ever, seen anything like it, says Stefan Hogeborn.
Expressen has let Martin Jakobsson, a professor of marine geology and geophysics at the University of Stockholm, see an image from the dive.
- There is probably some kind of sandstone. When you look at the structure, it looks like it, he says.
The samples from the discovery of the Baltic Sea has been sent for analysis.
- Since we did not get any answers to the questions we asked ourselves, we have brought this to the experts who may be looking at the pieces we brought up, says Stefan Hogeborn.
FROM OCEAN EXPLORER:
15/6/2012, PRESS RELEASE
THE TREASURE HUNTERS, OCEAN X TEAM, DISCOVERED SOMETHING UNIQUE WHEN THEY DOVE DOWN TO THE MYSTERIOUS CIRCLE-SHAPED OBJECT IN THE BALTIC SEA
Treasure hunters confirm they have found something abnormal in the seabed
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, June 15, 2012
"During my 20-year diving career, including 6000 dives, I have never seen anything like this. Normally stones don't burn. I can't explain what we saw, and I went down there to answer questions, but I came up with even more questions ", says Stefan Hogeborn, one of the divers at Ocean X Team.
Want to add to or be featured in the collection? Send your videos or photos to: email@example.com
Standard YouTube License
- 1:57 OVNI del mar báltico, MISTERIO RESUELTOby TheZOKEproductionsFeatured 414,967
- 5:55 ★ BALTIC UFO EPIC ★ New Photo with new mysteryby 5FoldSymmetry 61,522 views
- 2:17 Mysterious Baltic Sea Object Analyzedby NTDTV 86,337 views
- 9:26 UFO/USO crash on Baltic Seafloor !!! Ocean Explorer found anomaly in Baltic Sea (Jun.2012)-Teil-1by Anunnaki Gods 333,273 views
- 1:03 Baltic Sea UFO - Seen Globally on Newsby SuperLuminousTV 4,532 views
- 12:41 Baltic Sea Ufo LATEST UPDATE and interview with Dennis Asberg - The Disbeliever session 4by Ufo Disbeliever 137,377 views
- 0:56 Strange Pieces From The Baltic Sea Anomaly?by sonofmabarker 60,834 views
- 11:01 NEW Ancient UFO-DISCLOSURE Artifacts Revealed!!!by TheBeginning IsNear 256,453 views
- 9:01 UFO/USO crash on Baltic Seafloor !!! Ocean Explorer found anomaly in Baltic Sea (Jun.2012)-Teil-2by Anunnaki Gods 64,972 views
- 2:38 Second Baltic Sea UFO Object Has Been Discovered!!by EyezOpenWyde 209,158 views
- 3:33 Mysterious Baltic Sea Object Raises More Questionsby NTDTV 71,702 views
- 2:21 Baltic Sea Explorers Return to Mystery Discby NTDTV 45,017 views
- 6:55 Alien Spacecraft Found on Marsby regardingwave 753,345 views
- 1:15 Siberian UFOby James Banner 1,938,662 views
- 13:04 ★ NEW BALTIC UFO INTERVIEW with Peter Lindbergby 5FoldSymmetry 6,464 views
- 4:54 UFO portal in the sky seen all around the world 2012by TheGetjiggy 567,692 views
- 9:28 "It's obviously NOT a rock" says Baltic Sea Anomaly deep sea diver - MUST WATCHby sonofmabarker 7,682 views
- 3:29 UFO - New First pictures from the Baltic Sea Mystery, June 15, 2012.mp4by EriGIA007 540,215 views
- 3:40 UFO Sightings WOW Best UFO Photo EVER! June 18 2012 Robert Dave Myrland Star Ship Engineer!by thirdphaseofmoon 288,240 views
- 0:33 Baltic Sea UFO Update New pictures June 28, 2012by 0zombbii0 719,986 views
- Loading more suggestions...