- ▶ Trouble at the top in Pakistan by australianetworknews
- 2 Chinese women ready to fight for Olympic Boxing... by australianetworknews
- 3 Australian Opposition's foreign policy takes re... by australianetworknews
- 4 Counter-insurgency expert David Kilcullen - Int... by australianetworknews
- 5 Sting's musical reinvention - Interview with Au... by australianetworknews
- 6 Raja Petra Kamaruddin - Interview with Australi... by australianetworknews
- 7 Malaysia's Prime Minister Najib Razak - Intervi... by australianetworknews
- 8 'Work to do' on Australia, India relationship by australianetworknews
- 9 Australia's casinos betting big on Chinese gamb... by australianetworknews
- 10 Understanding Kim Jong-un: The view from Beijing by australianetworknews
- 11 On the campaign trail with India's 'reluctant p... by australianetworknews
- 12 Burma's reforms not set in stone: Quintana by australianetworknews
- 13 By-elections a test for Burma reform by australianetworknews
- 14 Marty Natalegawa discusses 'dynamic equilibrium... by australianetworknews
- 15 Singapore's push to develop new lifesaving medi... by australianetworknews
- 16 Pakistan faces new monsoon season by australianetworknews
- 17 Investigation into parental child abduction acr... by australianetworknews
- 18 The balance of economic power shifts towards Asia by australianetworknews
- 19 EU Deputy Secretary General Helga Schmid - Inte... by australianetworknews
- 20 Poor hardest hit in Philippine floods by australianetworknews
This video is unavailable.
Trouble at the top in Pakistan
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 5, 2012
Afghanistan controlled by the Taliban again, and backed by Pakistan. That's the assessment of a secret United States military report for top NATO commanders.
The grim prediction comes with Pakistan itself in the midst of a dangerous new period of turmoil.
Embattled president Asif Ali Zardari is facing enemies on all sides and his government is just clinging to power.
The military are staying in their barracks for now, but the judiciary is demanding the president answer corruption charges
And all the while, Pakistan remains wracked by a deadly struggle with insurgents.
India correspondent Richard Lindell reports.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:36 Border fence damaging livelihoods for Punjab farmers - Australia Network Newsby australianetworknews 8,444 views
- 9:05 'Work to do' on Australia, India relationshipby australianetworknews 869 views
- 5:33 Chinese women ready to fight for Olympic Boxing goldby australianetworknews 2,808 views
- 5:10 Raja Petra Kamaruddin - Interview with Australia Network's Newslineby australianetworknews 35,216 views
- 8:09 Part 2/2 - Subramanian Swamy debate over Saffron Terror and Pakistan on NewsXby Dr. Subramanian Swamy 770 views
- 2:40 India-Pakistan Youth Dialogue, Mumbai 2011 (Trailer).movby WomenWithoutBorders0 525 views
- 4:30 'Accusing Iran of 9_11 echoes Iraq scenario'by FacelesswithEyesOpen 266 views
- 1:21 Aung San Suu Kyi in Pyapon campaignby Green Wood 608 views
- 37:39 Imran Khan - Interview by Mujahid Brelvi in Doosra Pehlu - CNBC Pakistanby ImranKhan WeLikeYou 3,708 views
- 6:36 Kashmir Pakistan Ki Shahrag Hai : Ehsen Naveedby shehrampti 190 views
- 3:56 Pakistan Democratic Flight .mp4by Bilal Ahmed 827 views
- 3:05 NATO in Afghanistan - Former Taliban become deminersby NATOCOMMUNITY 19,312 views
- 14:06 Mani Shankar Aiyar & Indo-Pakistan Relations - 1 (Capital Talk - 2nd Feb 2012)by Aamir Mughal 1,257 views
- 3:36 Pakistan's Future in Questionby BrookingsInstitution 5,736 views
- 17:00 Part 1/2 - Subramanian Swamy debate over Saffron Terror and Pakistan on NewsXby Dr. Subramanian Swamy 1,021 views
- 11:01 Truth about Pakistan - India & Urdu.by PakistanZindaaBhaag 10,268 views
- 1:26 India replies to Pakistan in a Uniqe way.by PakistanZindaaBhaag 12,240 views
- 25:01 People and Power - Imran Khan : Pakistan Decidesby AlJazeeraEnglish 3,727 views
- 5:39 NUEVA ZELANDA.by lolin1196 3,983 views
- 4:03 It happens only in Pakistanby Laal Topee 154,240 views
- Loading more suggestions...