Bayou Fitness E-Series Half Cage Custom Home Gym - E-7622 - Weight training
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 8, 2010
The E-7622 features an eleven-point chrome gunrack for self-spotting in lifts and squats in addition to adjustable safety spotters. There are eight plate posts on the rear of the unit, which provides convenient storage as well as acts as a counterweight to a bar placed on the front of the unit during a workout. The wide forward angled footprint also allows for sturdy and safe workouts without the danger of tipping or swaying.
The E-7623 features both a high and low pulley assembly for a variety of exercises and variations. Included with the attachment are an angled lat bar with molded rubber grips, a compact low row bar and a brace bar for your feet during a low row. The lat bar is stored on dual hooks at the top of the cage when not in use and both bars attach to the pulley cables with linked chain. The storage hooks allow you to store the lat attachment when a workout is completed without ever hindering the usage of the cage as a squat or lifting station.
The E-7624 allows for excellent chest and shoulder enhancement without interfering in your range of motion on either the lat/low row attachment or the half cage base. The resistance is provided by attaching plate weights to the E-7623 attachment that you will need to have already attached to your E-7622.
One of the most popular pieces of fitness equipment used by individuals that wish to have a safe and well-rounded workout is the smith machine. With the E-7625, you can now have these great benefits.
In addition to the usability of the E-7622, you also have one of the sturdiest frames possible. The entire machine is made of square steel with thick bolts and powerful connection points. This ensures that your workout will never be delayed by a failure in your E-7622. While the E-7622 allows you to create a complete home gym by itself (when paired with a bench, bar or weights), it will also work as a base for many other accessories such as a lat, pec fly or smith attachment. The attachments can all be added to the E-7622 individually or as a set to create a complete gym in one narrow footprint.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:27 The Only Way to Use a Smith Machineby strengthcamp Featured 124,713
- 3:04 Bayou Fitness E-Series Power Cage- E-4430 - Pull up stationby Bayou Fitness28,507 views
- 9:38 Bayou Fitness Total Trainer Home Gymby Bayou Fitness188,451 views
- 9:09 Bayou Fitness Total Trainer Home Gym introduction Part:1by Bayou Fitness53,901 views
- 6:55 Workout plans on the Bayou Fitness Home Gymby Bayou Fitness5,187 views
- 6:33 15 Signs You Are A Gym Douchebagby IllPumpYouUp.com47,026 views
- 12:46 Homemade Weightlifting Equipment - Cheap Home Gym Fitness Trainingby RamblinAround104,146 views
- 9:25 Don'ts of the gymby dand902744,884 views
- 6 videos Play all Tapthehinhby tranhoannd
- 7:00 Gflex Suspension Training Workoutby Gflexhomegymsystems13,233 views
- 2:17 Barbarian Line - Power Cageby megafitnessshop35,742 views
- 4:45 Steves Home Gym Weight Lifting Equipmentby mrsillyman28,307 views
- 4:20 Powertec-Half-Rack-Video.mpgby PowertecGymEquipment19,371 views
- 3:05 COMPACT STRENGTH TRAINER (4400)by MarcyProFitness31,873 views
- 2:29 Magnum Smith Machine Combo - Home Gym Exercises - Fitness & Strength Workoutsby MagnumFitness38,974 views
- 8:17 XMark 4 Station Home Gym - XM 8830 - Every Tool Needed for a Home Gymby XMarkFitness13,903 views
- 11:02 How To Do Your First Pullup! (Then 8 more!)by scooby19613,641,452 views
- 3:39 Power Spot self- spotting barbell and dumbbell Machineby Darrell Greenland14,080 views
- 2:00 POWERTEC HALF RACKby Olympian's - 198915,921 views
- 6:50 360PT Multi-Functional Trainer - Weight Stacks - Smith Machine - Power Rackby RenoufHomeFitness6,173 views