speed painted knight in photoshop, time of work: 20 min
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 29, 2012
READ MY FAQ at bottom - these are not tutorials, these are screen captured scribbles and sketches that I upload for my own sake and learning. I rarely answer to comments. Send me an email if you really want to get in contact with me.
compressed video (from 20 min):
I start almost everyday with a speed paint to warm up the wacom board. I often film these speedies, to keep track on my process and see what I am doing right/wrong. I do these for my own purpose only, and I am brutally honest with showing my process here, sometimes things dont go as planned -at all-, but thats part of the learning curve as well. cheers.
Q: you should have music on your clips?
A: I record these as a quick note. I simply dont have time to put music over it, and edit these. It takes enough time already to make them and upload them on a daily basis
Q: What program did you use?
A: Photoshop CS3 and and a wacom Intous 3.
Q: Where did you get your custom brushes?
A: from everywhere. friends and internetz, a mix
Q: Can you share your brushes?
A. I will try to put together a pack and share/post via my homepage in the future
Q: Do you know when you start what it will be?
A: no, almost never. I go with the flow and it often changes under the process. Thats why it often turn out like poop. sometimes it take 85% of the time to just find some interesting to take further.
Q. at *insert random number* min/sec in the clip, you do this and that and I cant really see what is happening, do you mind to tell me about and explain it all?
A. no I am sorry no (I don't have the time to sit and write x number of ppl personal tutorials etc - further on, there will be properly done video tutorials from me)
Q. You should have commentary over your clip?
A. I will make proper full length tutorial further on. these are just quick uploads.
Q. You should work for gaming Industry?
A. I do
Q. Why just all this speedies?
A. read above info again - for more of work:
Standard YouTube License
- 1:15:48 Knight Sketch Tutorial! Dave Rapoza - DaveRapoza.comby DaveRapoza67,244 views
- 1:12:23 How to Paint Skin Realistically (Using a Face)by Istebrak A34,212 views
- 52:49 Orionseis Digital painting:The Knight Part 5 Finalby cristiano cardoso dias130 views
- 27:35 How to Paint Backgrounds in Photoshopby Draw with Jazza14,394 views
- 2:25 speed painted man with friend, 23 min in photoshopby TORVENIUS577 views
- 2:21 speed painted hover bike, 23 min in PSby TORVENIUS1,290 views
- 1:50 speed painted Magi, 25 min in photoshopby TORVENIUS649 views
- 9:59 How to Draw Fabric and Clothing with Adam Hughesby JerrysArtarama54,219 views
- 18:30 Adobe Photoshop Paint Splash Effect Tutorialby devilsssrock1,510 views
- 20:02 How To Paint A Realistic Eye In Photoshopby Rogers Digital World134,921 views
- 13:10 Photoshop Tutorial : Paint Splatter Effectby Karan jadeja1,011 views
- 1:57 speed painted river smuggler nest - 27 min in photoshopby TORVENIUS653 views
- 35:36 In-depth Photoshop Painting Tutorial - Daniel Craig as James Bondby wearedesign261,715 views
- 5:07 A Photoshop Tutorial: Creating Smokeby Joseph Brewster2,840 views
- 25:01 How to Remove a Background, Then Add Another - Photoshop CS5by Ch-Ch-Check It377,986 views
- 29:21 How To Paint Furniture Like a Proby DecoratingMagic309,025 views
- 4:34 Drawing Zero-Vampire Knight(Photoshop CS3)by Sophie chan81,334 views
- 3:42 Photoshop Tutorial: Vampire Skinby Joseph Brewster6,817 views
- 2:05 19 min sketch thingie in photoshopby TORVENIUS759 views
- 25:51 EPISODE 41 Alien Spaceshipsby FZDSCHOOL80,277 views
- Loading more suggestions...