Anonymous Message To Monsanto; We fight for farmers!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 12, 2011
To the free-thinking citizens of the world:
Anonymous stands with the farmers and food organizations denouncing the practices of Monsanto We applaud the bravery of the organizations and citizens who are standing up to Monsanto, and we stand united with you against this oppressive corporate abuse. Monsanto is contaminating the world with chemicals and genetically modified food crops for profit while claiming to feed the hungry and protect the environment. Anonymous is everyone, Anyone who can not stand for injustice and decides to do something about it, We are all over the Earth and here to stay.
To Monsanto, we demand you STOP the following:
-Contaminating the global food chain with GMO's.
- Intimidating small farmers with bullying and lawsuits.
- Propagating the use of destructive pesticides and herbicides across the globe.
- Using "Terminator Technology", which renders plants sterile.
- Attempting to hijack UN climate change negotiations for your own fiscal benefit.
- Reducing farmland to desert through monoculture and the use of synthetic fertilizers.
-Inspiring suicides of hundreds of thousands of Indian farmers.
-Causing birth defects by continuing to produce the pesticide "Round-up"
-Attempting to bribe foriegn officials
-Infiltrating anti-GMO groups
*there are links at the bottom corresponding with each of the above.
Monsanto, these crimes will not go unpunished. Anonymous will not spare you nor anyone in support of your oppressive illegal business practices.
AGRA, a great example:
In 2006, AGRA, Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa, was established with funding from Bill Gates and The Rockefeller Foundation.
Among the other founding members of, AGRA, we find: Monsanto, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Procter and Gamble, Merck, Mosaic, Pfizer, Sumitomo Chemical and Yara. The fact that these corporations are either chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturers is no coincidence.
The people of the world see you, Monsanto. Anonymous sees you.
Seeds of Opportunism,
Climate change offers these businesses a perfect excuse to prey on the poorest countries by swooping in to "rescue" the farmers and people with their GMO crops and chemical pesticides. These corporations eradicate the traditional ways of the country's agriculture for the sake of enormous profits.
The introduction of GMOs drastically affects a local farmers income, as the price of chemicals required for GMOs and seeds from Monsanto cripples the farmer's meager profit margins.
There are even many cases of Monsanto suing small farmers after pollen from their GMO crops accidentally cross with the farmer's crops. Because Monsanto has a patent on theri brand of seed, they claim the farmer is in violation of patent laws.
These disgusting and inhumane practices will not be tolerated.
Anonymous urges all concerned citizens to stand up for these farmers, stand up for the future of your own food. Protest, organize, spread info to your friends!
SAY NO TO POISONOUS CHEMICALS IN YOUR FOOD!
SAY NO TO GMO!
SAY NO TO MONSANTO!
We are Anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
- Bullying of farmers: http://www.examiner.com/sunset-distri...
- Infiltration of anti-GMO groups: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article...
- Bribery: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4... (Indonesia) http://www.ethicalinvesting.com/monsa... (Canada)
- Destruction of soil, air quality, groundwater contamination, deforestation: http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-...
Birth defects caused by Monsanto chemicals: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06...
- Farmer suicides in India: http://www.independent.co.uk/environm...
http://titanpad.com/italianversion ALL INFO ON MONSANTO (site vulnz, IPs, dirt on the corporation, past history of opmonsanto, etc etc) : http://titanpad.com/monsantoinfo
Standard YouTube License
- 2:21 Anonymous Message to The Zeitgeist Movement and The Venus Projectby MC AchilleusFeatured 283,044
- 13:40 Anonymous - Monsanto found guilty of chemical poisoning - Micheal Taylor FDA d0x'ed - wtfby LegionNET® #Anonymous #AntiSec #LgnSec 5,588 views
- 6:29 Why I'm Marchingby Scott Milton 2,541 views
- 0:59 Millions Across the World Plan Protest Against Monsanto May 25by Linda West High Frequency TV 2,426 views
- 6:19 MONSANTO EXPERIMENTA EN ESPAÑA. Anonymous #OpGreenRightsby ANON VIDEOS 19,888 views
- 28 videos Play all GMO & Monsantoby moviematcanada
- 5:24 The People Rise Up Against Monsantoby TheAlexJonesChannel 25,746 views
- 2:41 EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: The RISE Against Monsanto - GLOBAL MARCH MAY 25THby RedPillR3volution 7,881 views
- 1:05:42 Monsanto's Roundup Herbicide—Featuring the Darth Vader Chemicalby Institute for Responsible Technology 15,778 views
- 38:48 Keys to Defeating Monsantoby TheAlexJonesChannel 12,105 views
- 12:32 The March Against Monsanto - History In The Making!by weavingspider 2,783 views
- 1:12 Not-So-Whole Foods: organic means Monsanto GMO?by AdamVsTheManRT 4,623 views
- 10:58 Alert ! Government Orders Youtube to Censor March on Monsanto, D.C. & Protest Videos !by DAHBOO77 16,193 views
- 3:31 why ANONYMOUS hacked Monsanto (text in the description)by 720pHighDefenition 9,068 views
- 3:06 Anonymous #operationgreenrights - Message to Monsantoby anonymousaustraliagc 656 views
- 4:00 Anonymous- #OpMonsantoby Jose Cezar 19,207 views
- 2:49 Bush sr. and Monsantoby TheSimpleTheTruth2's channel 9,869 views
- 7:00 Anonymous - Message To Monsanto - We fight for farmers!by LegionNET® #Anonymous #AntiSec #LgnSec 2,394 views
- 3:36 Buycott App Lets You Boycott Koch Brothers & Monsantoby David Pakman Show 2,374 views
- 4:02 An Anonymous Message to NATOby Tommy Paine 88,355 views
- 3:05 Anonymous - 25 Mayo Monsanto [Op Monsanto] (España tambien se une)by ElPirataTV 58 views
- Loading more suggestions...