0x10c Official Teaser Trailer
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 19, 2012
Official website: http://0x10c.com/
A New Game
Hi, I'm Notch, and this is my new game. It's going to be a space game, and it's quite ambitious!
The game is still extremely early in development, but like we did with Minecraft, we expect to release it early and let the players help me shape the game as it grows.
The cost of the game is still undecided, but it's likely there will be a monthly fee for joining the Multiverse as we are going to emulate all computers and physics even when players aren't logged in. Single player won't have any recurring fees.
Backstory and Setting
In a parallel universe where the space race never ended, space travel was gaining popularity amongst corporations and rich individuals.
In 1988, a brand new deep sleep cell was released, compatible with all popular 16 bit computers. Unfortunately, it used big endian, whereas the DCPU-16 specifications called for little endian. This led to a severe bug in the included drivers, causing a requested sleep of 0x0000 0000 0000 0001 years to last for 0x0001 0000 0000 0000 years.
It's now the year 281 474 976 712 644 AD, and the first lost people are starting to wake up to a universe on the brink of extinction, with all remote galaxies forever lost to red shift, star formation long since ended, and massive black holes dominating the galaxy.
The game is still very early in development, but here is a list of things we hope to include:
= I'm focusing on fun gameplay instead. I still want to get corrected on glaring scientific errors, though.
= Lots of engineering.
= Fully working computer system.
= Space battles against the AI or other players.
= Abandoned ships full of loot.
= Duct tape!
= Seamlessly landing on planets.
= Advanced economy system.
= Random encounters.
= Mining, trading, and looting.
= Single and multi player connected via the multiverse.
The Generator and the Computer
Each ship has a generator capable of producing a fixed wattage, and everything you connect to it drains wattage. A cloaking field, for example, might require almost all the power from the generator, forcing you to turn off all computers and dim all lights in order to successfully cloak.
The computer in the game is a fully functioning emulated 16 bit CPU that can be used to control your entire ship, or just to play games on while waiting for a large mining operation to finish.
Full specifications of the CPU will be released shortly, so the more programatically advanced of you can get a head start.
Documentation - http://0x10c.com/doc/dcpu-16.txt
Backstory - Voice over and space music.
Voice: Scotty Matthews - http://www.scottymatthews.com
music: Constantine p - http://www.constantinep.gr
Made by UltiamtePCzone Team and Costantine P.
Copyright © 2012 - UltimatePCzone.com. All rights reserved
Our minecraft server IP: rb-mc.net
Standard YouTube License
- 12:45 Battlefield 3 - COOP Mission 6 : The Endby UltimatePCzoneBlogTV 1,527 views
- 14:38 Let's play Dead Space 2 Part 2 (Greek)by UltimatePCzoneBlogTV 947 views
- 1:18 Rainbow Tekkit Server [BETA] Minecraft modded serverby UltimatePCzone - For Real Gamers! 2,015 views
- 9:25 Battlefield 3 - COOP Mission 5 : Hit and Runby UltimatePCzoneBlogTV 1,308 views
- 1:02:17 Notch Livestream - Developing 0x10c!by Robotnik35 27,622 views
- 0x10c 404 videos3
- 8:12 Top 10 Things You Might Not Know In Minecraftby Machinima Realm 500,285 views
- 17:24 Gmod SCARY Slenderman Mod!by VenturianTale 122,974 views
- 6:25 golden balls. the weirdest split or steal ever!by Darren Amos 1,358,644 views
- 4:20 Notch Plays Minecraft (ItsJerryAndHarry)by ItsJerryAndHarry - FART ARMY! 1,675,978 views
- 8:13 Minecraft | SKYDOESMINECRAFT HOUSE! | Build Showcaseby TheDiamondMinecart 244,216 views
- 30:40 0x10c Multiplayer First Look: Pre-Alpha By Mojang (720p HD)by BebopVox 102,852 views
- 11:48 0x10c - Basics of Assemblyby GamerMadros 21,592 views
- 6:20 0X10C -LEAKED FOOTAGE- Planet/mining/combat/crafting EARLY test!by Gilbert Bunny 10,757 views
- 8:27 Minecraft Mod Showcase: AMAZING FURNITURE MOD!! [1.5.2]by DeadloxMC 112,161 views
- 12:57 Minecraft Mod Showcase: DERPY SQUID MOD!! [1.5.2]by Deadlox 142,774 views
- 4:48 "Fallen Kingdom" - A Minecraft Parody of Coldplay's Viva la Vida (Music Video)by CaptainSparklez 56,047,697 views
- 2:41 Minecraft Snapshot 12w16a - Cheats, Bonus Chests & Demo Mode!by inthelittlewood 98,272 views
- 6:06 Dumt & Farligt - Phantom Flex Highlights - 1080pby Zululicious 2,789,560 views
- 2:23 0x10c News SHIP FOOTAGE, Planets & Guns!by AdamzoneTopMarks 38,900 views
- 31:57 0x10c Gameplay Comentado Por Notch|Parte.4|Mutiplayerby theassaultcube2 1,494 views