Elizabeth Taylor Beauty Icon
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 26, 2011
http://girlaccessories.net/makeup/eli... Elizabeth Taylor is a legend. The beauty, talent and the life she led. An amazing actress, astounding beauty and the charitable contribution she made to the world, she is truly an inspiration. Aside from the glitz and glam, Elizabeth Taylor was also a wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother.
Song by Chloe Agnew, Angel's song, i love this song!!!!!!
Elizabeth Taylor, a Hollywood star is best known for her acting talent and her astounding beauty. In Hollywood's Golden Age, Elizabeth Taylor was considered to be one of the greats of her time. She encompasses the grace, beauty and style of the old Hollywood glam that is amiss today. She will be sorely missed, she died today March 23, 2011 at the age of 79.
Elizabeth Taylor won two Academy Awards for Best Actress for her performance in "Butterfield 8″ in 1960, and for "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" in 1966.
Elizabeth Taylor had a love for jewelry. She had collected and owned some of the most amazing jewelry pieces. A gift from her husband Richard Burton was a 69.42 pear shaped taylor-Burton Diamond. She also owned a 50-carat La Peregrina Pearl, formerly owned by Queen Mary I of England.
Elizabeth Taylor started to design her own jewelry line, The Elizabeth Collection, which included fine jewelry. She also has three perfumes, "Passion", "White Diamonds", and "Black Pearls". White Diamonds perfume is one of the top 10 best selling perfumes for more than the past decade.
Elizabeth Taylor's personal life was just as interesting as her hollywood roles. She married eight times to seven husbands, marrying Richard Burton twice. She was also a mother to four children, ten grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
Elizabeth Taylor, a Humanitarian
Elizabeth Taylor has devoted much of her time and energy to AIDS-related charities and fundraising. She helped begin the American Foundation for AIDS Research after the death of her friend, Rock Hudson. She also created her own AIDS foundation, the Elizabeth Taylor Aids Foundation.
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Angel's Song" on
- 6:42 Cupcakes Navideños - 1a. Parteby Club de Reposteria Featured 5,839
- 1:26:29 Elizabeth Taylor Documentaryby reneetownsend0189,596 views
- 4:28 Elizabeth Taylor: Children Tribute (Happy Mother's Day)by ValleyTaylorBurton1,565 views
- 1:43:42 Brief Encounter 1974 (Richard Burton, Sophia Loren)by The World of Burton4,003 views
- 1:20:22 Elizabeth Taylor - True Hollywood Story (Documentary)by Hollywood World6,631 views
- 3:51 The beauty of Elizabeth Taylorby marcello6878x1,194 views
- 26:29 What's My Line? - Don Ameche (May 24, 1953)by What's My Line?3,205 views
- 1:38:48 The Assassination of Trotsky (1972) Starring Richard Burtonby The World of Burton41,837 views
- 2:39 Debbie Reynolds interview on Elizabeth Taylor's deathby Noah Fairbanks16,873 views
- 1:40:46 The Klansman 1974 Burtonby ManesandTailsOrg18,975 views
- 1:59:26 Richard Burton on The Dick Cavett Show July 1980 (FULL) PLUS Cavett's reminiscence of the interviewby BigCountryJASon56,228 views
- 5:52 ROCK HUDSON HOME MOVIES - "FOR SALE"by CLEVERCLIPS128,022 views
- 1:52:53 Life with Father (1947) Elizabeth Taylor.aviby ManesandTailsOrg40,712 views
- 11:24 DIY Hair Headbands Made with Feltby Girl Accessories4,341 views
- 9:25 Elizabeth Taylor: A Remembranceby cloudidogz7,606 views
- 7:06 DIY Flower Headband - Girl Accessoriesby Girl Accessories1,335 views
- 7:23 'What's My Line' Smartest Mystery Guest Ever®by NakedMile200024,008 views
- 4:11 My favourite Richard Burton interview momentsby krofan29,339 views
- 8:37 Greatest Love stories - Richard Burton Elizabeth Taylor part 1/3by 100lizi39,209 views
- 5:37 ROCK HUDSON AND GEORGE NADER NEVER BEFORE BEEN SEEN PHOTOS. MUSIC-U2/STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'Mby CLEVERCLIPS133,726 views
- Loading more suggestions...