Published on Dec 8, 2013
BONEYARD: Starts at 00:00.
DEL PERRO PIER SURVIVAL: Starts at 1:22.
INDUSTRIAL PLANT: Starts at 2:50.
PROCESSED: Starts at 4:20.
RAILYARD SURVIVAL: Starts at 6:07.
SANDY SURVIVAL: Starts at 8:00.
SAWMILL PLANT: Starts at 10:29.
- The spots shown are what I've found works the easiest/fastest/safest, I start from the original spawn spot to show you how to get there quickly.
- By forcing the enemies into a bottleneck it becomes like a carnival duck shoot, when the round is over you can collect all the ammo in an easy to reach pile.
- Health & armour are nearby all these spots so you can run and grab them and get back before the next wave hits.
- Set a sticky bomb trap as a last line of defense if needed, if the waves of enemies gets too intense/close, detonate.
- Survival is a great way to stock up on all ammo types, easy money, and easy RP (you get a good amount of RP from killing all the enemies, plus the RP at the end for finishing).
- Survival is also useful if you are a lower level and want some better guns but haven't unlocked them yet. Do a quick solo survival when you first jump online and you'll be set with guns, ammo, cash, and RP.
- Hold select (PS3) to bring up your inventory to eat snacks when in cover or aiming, I use it often especially when I take out the helicopters, I just stand out there and hammer the chopper with bullets and if I'm getting shot I press X to eat while still shooting.
- Don't blow up the cars! If you do, the burnt car will remain and can block your view for easy kills. Wait until they get out then shoot them, when the wave ends and you do your quick lap for ammo/health/armour the remaining cars will usually disappear like the dead bodies.
- Choice of weapons to use is up to you, I use the assault shotgun for a few of these maps so my other ammo fills up for missions and deathmatches, avoid using whatever gun you use the most elsewhere so you finish with max ammo for it.
- These spots still work with 2-4 other people in the game, the funnel effect won't be as good so you won't get as many kills but towards the later waves if the others die you'll be able to hold off the attack from your safe spot to bring home the win.
- To start a solo survival either stand in the mission circle and choose host, or press start and go to Jobs/Rockstar-Created/Survival/Map/Host (this is the quickest way because you don't need to be near the mission start point).
- The quickest maps using these spots are Processed and Sandy Shores, the slowest is Industrial Plant.
Recorded with Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition.
Edited with ArcSoft Showbiz.
1st song: 'The Terminator (Main Theme)' by Brad Fiedel.
2nd song: 'Beautiful People' by Marilyn Manson.
3rd song: 'Breathe' by The Prodigy.
Standard YouTube License