IRG's Dean Miller at Ford Batavia: Huhtamaki's biggest plant in the U.S.?
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Feb 1, 2013
"We're so happy today, we have a major addition to our project here in Batavia, adding a 900,000-square-foot user in http://www.Huhtamaki.com," said Dean Miller, vice president of leasing with IRG Ohio, of today's announcement at the Ford Batavia plant in Clermont County, Ohio (Batavia Township).
"We're very excited to have them. We are adaptive re-use developers, and when we can take a project that has had so much difficulty associated with it, and ..... help bring it back to life, and be part of that, it's not only great for business, it's a great feeling."
"People did a great job," Miller continued, "the community, the economic development teams in the community, all of the officials have been excellent to work with. We're tired, but we're excited about what's getting ready to happen here."
The deal closed on Thursday. A link to the www.CincinnatiBusinessCourier.com story is here: http://bit.ly/XNXhVs. The owners of Ford Batavia are Chris Semarjian, managing partner of Industrial Commerce Ltd. of Cleveland, and Stu Lichter, president of Industrial Realty Group of Los Angeles (IRG - www.IRG.cc).
Miller was at Ford Batavia today with Ed Humphrey, president of the Clermont County Board of Commissioners, and Andy Kuchta, director of the Clermont County Community and Economic Development Department.
"The starting point is 237 points for Huhtakami. They'll make a big impact, payroll-wise. This is really just phase one for them, of what I understand will be one of their biggest plants in the United States," Miller said.
"I have a feeling this will be one of the bigger deals, space-wise, that gets done this year in the community, but more importantly, we're having a big impact on the region, and setting the community up for future success. And we're excited about that," he said.
Semarjian and Lichter singled out the efforts of Miller in putting together the deal.
"We are excited to welcome Huhtamaki to our project in Batavia Township. Adaptive reuse is the art of identifying, and realizing opportunity, from properties that are often associated with difficulty and the loss of jobs, and great employers," Miller concluded.
"It is tremendously rewarding to be part of a process with such a great outcome. This is just another step, albeit a big one, in the tradition of Industrial Commerce Ltd. and IRG. We breathe life, jobs, companies, hope and economic growth back into communities."
Mr. Semarjian can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org; Mr. Lichter at (562) 803-4761 or email@example.com. Dean Miller, who will continue marketing the Ford Batavia facility with Semarjian and Lichter, as well as other Industrial Commerce/IRG facilities across Ohio and beyond, can be reached at (513) 383-8351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:01:58 How to Screen Print: DIY Screen Printing at Home | FULL LENGTH DVDby Ryonet7,135 views
- 32:03 The Future of Personalized Medicineby HMGCatMCW848 views
- 1:47:32 Genomics and Personalized Medicineby StanfordUniversity15,125 views
- 51:02 Spotlight on Genomics: Understanding Our Genes - A Step to Personalized Medicineby University of California Television (UCTV)1,205 views
- 50:04 Aula 21 - Sequenciamento de DNA II - Biologia Molecular [Video Aula]by Arte,Ciência e Música - Aulas323 views
- 25:19 Full Huhtamaki Press Conf. w/ Ohio Gov. Kasich at Ford Batavia: 'There's a firm called IRG.'by Andy Hemmer270 views
- 43:23 Aula 20 - Sequenciamento de DNA - Biologia Molecular [Video Aula]by Arte,Ciência e Música - Aulas453 views
- 2:25 Inmaco Pulp Moulding Machine MT250 producing eggtraysby gjm5119,150 views
- 3:21:45 Ryonet's Screen Printing Starter Kit DVD Learn How-to Print T-shirts 3-Hourby Ryonet72,584 views
- 11:56 Huhtamaki Czech Republic - presentation video 2012by TVFBrno606 views
- 5:04 Illumina Sequencing Technologyby Illumina Inc2,593 views
- 15:09 CMYK Separations for process printing in Photoshopby tledin93,439 views
- 3:21 Lichter Promotes former Lowry AFB Landfill for "Lowry Vista" Development in Denverby Denver Direct541 views
- 4:23 Dean Miller Interviewby Inna Smirnova69 views
- 17:47 Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA Sequencing, PCR, Excerpt 1 | MIT 7.01SC Fundamentals of Biologyby MIT38,827 views
- 3:34 Huhtamaki - reedicao legendada.wmvby Nilson Daikubara495 views
- 7:01 The Power of DNA Sequencing in Personalized Medicineby Matrix Group International, Inc.188 views
- 5:40 Screen Printing-A How Toby Nick Jones38,506 views
- 1:08:31 Michael Snyder, "Personalized Medicine: How I Used Genomics to Discover, Track and Stop My Diabetes"by StanfordAlumni1,450 views
- 3:01 DNA Sequencing: The Chain Termination Method (Sanger Method)by knockbridgeman33,006 views
- Loading more suggestions...