Bush in Albania 2007 - Cheering in Fushe Kruja
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 10, 2007
10th June 2007
A historic date for all Albanians
President Bush is given a hero's welcome in Albania. This is the first visit ever of a serving president of USA to visit Albania and will be remembered long time, even though it only lasted eight hours.
Albania is the only country where no one has seen any protests against USA or the President. Some even say the Albanians are the most proamerican people on the planet. This is not a hoax. This is a real deal and there is a reason for it.
Why Albanians love Americans? Simply because americans are a freedom loving people and they showed this love in practice many times in the history of Albanians (and other small nations) by defending the Albania's right to exists as a state despite the appetite of many world powers and neighboring countries to carve and erase the country from the map. e.g. USA's President Wilson in 1919, at the Paris Peace Conference, was a crucial voice that saved Albania from being ceased as a state. Also in a more recent case, in 1999, it was USA and United Kingdom (leading) that saved kosovar albanians from being extinct by the killing machinery of Serbia. Therefore, the actions of the american people speak very loud about their just intentions towards small nations like Albanians. And remember, Kosovo had no oil worthy of such intervention in 1999! You americans should be proud of your soldiers who risk their own life to bring peace and stability to the world. They need your support!
Albania as a state had its ups and downs in relations with USA, but after fall of communism in 1990 (something that America and Bush Senior again helped to get rid off), since then, Albania and albanians are back on track to drive forward a lasting relationship with the american people. We urge the american government to be more involved in Albania and Kosovo, to work closely with Albanians and deter potential involvements of radical islamists who may want to exploit new democracies like ours, by offering the very much needed financial incentives, but with a high price in return. We are aware of this, but we need your help!
Albanians are a nation that will long remember your sincere attitude and support in our cause to freedom and democracy. Albanians stand united with Americans in the War on Terror! If you are told different, don't believe them! They are all ill wishers and they'll do anything to convince you otherwise!
SUPPORT INDEPENDENCE FOR KOSOVA!
TIME IS NOW!
p.s. If you are an american and you ever thought that America should not get involved or intervene in hot spots around the world, we Kosovar albanians are a living proof to show you that such intervention are needed to bring order and democracy in the world. If you think that by turning your back to the sufferings of other people will make your life better, you are terribly wrong and that makes you a bad person. Sooner or later, the global instability is going to effect your home. War is never ok, but we come from there and had it not been for America's intervention, there would have been hardly anyone to tell you what really happened in Kosova.
p.p.s. Bush's wristwatch enigma!
The saga is now over. The following video proves it, the watch has not been stolen, but President Bush took it off by himself and placed it in his pocket (or as some suggest, handed over to his bodyguard behind, but that's not relevant now).
(or check video responses)
Ok, the whole situation was humorous but in the end, it has been proven that we do not do such things as lifting presidential watches, lol. God Bless America and Albanians. The warm welcome to President Bush is no doubt addressed to the whole american nation.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:02 Albania gives a hero's welcome to Bushby AVDULAIFeatured 47,623
- 9:59 Bill Clinton in Kosovo 2009 Bill Klintoni në Kosovëby Emin Ibishi 62,716 views
- 5:44 Bush in Albania 2007 - Opinions of ordinary citizensby videoshqip 36,302 views
- 2:01 americans love albaniaby 187Project 56,645 views
- 1:20 Obama Dancing on Albanian Musicby Telemaque007 137,425 views
- George W. Bush 79,937 videos217
- 1:01 Albania a U.S. state?by loststates 50,968 views
- 17:06 Religious Conquests - Albaniaby journeymanpictures 177,401 views
- 20:21 World in America - Albania (Part 1/2) Season 2by EbruTVEuropa 121,360 views
- 11 videos Play all Albania In Your Pocketby InYourPocketGuides
- 3:15 Bodyguards Security by Mikeby judson012 208,849 views
- 2:27 NYC Police Showing Apreciation to Kosovo Independenceby Ballinnn069 128,713 views
- 2:27 Albanian Parade in New Yorkby Vasil Gjika 129,513 views
- 1:32 Bush In Albania Tiranaby Allias89 104,669 views
- 7:12 Driving in Albania - Top Gear - BBCby Top Gear 1,649,221 views
- 4:52 Skanderbeg Warrior King of Albaniaby BL00DYALB0 319,910 views
- 6:52 Gorge W. Bush interview about Kosovo and Albaniaby benitrimi 57,845 views
- 1:30 Shqipëri - Greqi 2:1 / Albania - Greece 2:1 (3)by GetoarM 445,066 views
- 3:14 Bush in albania Krujë - EminIbishi Vushtrriby Emin Ibishi 21,443 views
- 0:39 Lakis Lazopoulos - O Bush to roloi tou kai i albaniaby grdreamers 58,976 views
- 0:36 Kosovo will get independence - "Hence, deadline", Bush said.by TokaShqiptare 25,274 views
- 2:46 Video of angry riots in Albania: Cars torched, cops stoned, 3 deadby RussiaToday 64,539 views
- Loading more suggestions...