Salt Boarding - Blank Snowboards
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 14, 2011
A couple of my friends who own the snowboarding company BLANK hooked us up with a bunch of sweet snowboards to shoot this video! So special thanks to them, make sure to check out their rad snowboards in the link above, even I approve of them :)
My friend Stephen Anderson wrote the score specifically for this video! He composes the music for most of my videos actually.
You can download the song off iTunes from the video in the link below!
Make sure to check out his website in the link below!
Film was made by Devin Graham
I'm on facebook now!! :) https://www.facebook.com/devinsupertr...
And don't forget to add my Twitter! :) http://www.twitter.com/devinsupertramp
Besides the Blank snowboarding team hooking us up with their boards, my friends at Star Moose also helped produce this video with me. You can check out their link below to see what they are all about!
I also had the help from my friends to shoot this!
Here are my friends that helped shoot with me:
Jace LeRoy, Grant Mccarty, Aaron Eskaran, Dylan Higginbotham and David Jacobsen.
And my friend Jacob Schwarz did the color correcting for this video!
So make sure to check out his youtube channel he started a couple weeks back!
As far as a technical standpoint....
We filmed this all in Utah, on the Salt Flats. This was not shot at all on snow, it was salt, I promise, no hidden tricks or gimmicks :) Because it's such an awesome location, lots of movies film here, such as Independence Day, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Tree of Life, and many more. While filming we were able to pull people on the snowboards clocking in at 50 mph :) We filmed this in August, I'm releasing it now, due to a couple other circumstances.
As far as the filming of this video goes, it was shot on several different cameras, in order of the model of camera most used, check below.
Canon 5D Mark II
As far as making the camera look like it was "flying", I used a glidecam 2000 HD for all those shots. You can check out the exact model on their official website below where you can also buy them, and I don't get paid to say that :)
I also go over a lot of camera questions I get asked in my blog right below in case you have more questions :)
For business enquires ONLY, contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard YouTube License
- 2:28 Zipline Catapult - Bluehouse Skisby devinsupertramp Featured 2,181,527
- 2:33 Trike Racing - Fast and the Furiousby devinsupertramp3,771,656 views
- 3:50 Scooter Freestyle - World's Best Pro Scooter Riders!!!by devinsupertramp4,270,540 views
- 2:50 Slam Dunk Supertramp Style - Faceteam Basketballby devinsupertramp10,344,791 views
- 11:38 Racing Bonneville On a $300 Craigslist Motorcycle - /RideApartby /DRIVE245,369 views
- 10:21 Best VINES of September 2013 Compilation! (100+ VINES)by buzzvines22,233,309 views
- 4:36 Behind The Scenes - World's Largest Rope Swingby devingraham1,042,888 views
- 4:22 Fun at illegal water slide in Australia HDby martinba114,723,646 views
- 160 videos Play all Filmographyby donn333
- 8:02 Homeless Boy Steals The Talent Showby inspirationbygod102,989,354 views
- 9:17 Skydive Dubai - May 2011by CedMovies13,573,432 views
- 3:09 Downhill extreme: Rollerman overtaking motorcycle!by Danny Strasser3,278,555 views
- 2:42 Assassin's Creed Meets Parkour in Real Lifeby devinsupertramp31,218,444 views
- 3:04 Modern Warfare - Epic Tower Jumpby devinsupertramp1,978,993 views
- 2:27 Shooting The Tubeby devinsupertramp3,906,582 views
- 8:30 The most security door in the world. I Have EVER Seen !!!by astascelikkapi2,653,211 views
- 9:17 Beatboxing dharni vs. krNfx - Semi final - Emperor of Mic 2011by AKGAcoustics1,221,800 views
- 5:35 cliff jumpsby hamnerandpals62,607,750 views
- 7:06 Torstein Horgmo HDby Austin Bell49,173 views
- 5:04 10,000fps!? - The Slow Mo Guysby The Slow Mo Guys4,193,232 views