(Please SHARE!!!) www.Idlenomore.ca (Please SHARE!!!)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Dec 22, 2012
IDLE NO MORE
TEN MOST WANTED
1. Videographers -- Wanted for capturing moving images of all that occurs at peaceful protests across Canada and the entire world. Wanted for ensuring that not one IDLE NO MORE event is ignored by anyone, anywhere by posting the video footage of these events online for all to see and share online. Wanted for producing footage of ideas and suggestions for others to share. Wanted for producing and posting "Public Service Announcements" online that serve to educate the masses and further the cause of IDLE NO MORE in ways that no other movement has ever seen and at speeds at which no other movement in history has ever spread across the entire globe.
2. Online Content Writers -- Wanted for the education of hapless web surfers everywhere on the issues of IDLE NO MORE. Wanted for causing the ignorant to take notice of what is happening to Canada at the hands of its' leadership by writing blog entries and status updates that are thought provoking and shareable by all on the web. Wanted for waking people up with all of the content that they create using all the web offers.
3. Letter Writers -- Wanted for reaching out to political parties across the nation of Canada and beyond its' borders by writing letters encouraging leaders to support the efforts of IDLE NO MORE. Wanted for creating special letter writing campaigns online that encourage others to join in on creating awareness of IDLE NO MORE in the minds and hearts of the worlds' leaders.
4. Meme creators -- Wanted for procuring images that speak to Natives and Canadians alike and for adding text over top of these images, text that helps educate every person who reads these memes. Wanted for allowing people all over the net to share the memes on their facebook walls, in their blogs, on their websites and in personal emails. Wanted for educating without blame and without "hate-speak". Wanted for double checking their facts before posting and for educating with positive messages all over the web.
5. Status Update Sharers -- Wanted for sharing the many positive ideas and hopes of facebook friends and family all over the web. Wanted for creating hope for all on the web and for helping the IDLE NO MORE movement spread across the globe. Wanted for sharing updates that are positive while refusing to share any updates that lay blame, and display "hate-speak". Wanted for creating a positive image for IDLE NO MORE all over the web.
6. Re-tweeters -- Wanted for helping spread awareness of all things IDLE NO MORE across the globe.
7. Drum Groups -- wanted for calling attention to our issues by loudly proclaiming our existence within mainstream society. Wanted for waking up the general public to the issues at hand within our society at large. Wanted for instigating public awareness and causing celebration within the ranks of IDLE NO MORE supporters and round dancers.
8. Round Dancers -- Wanted for celebrating our culture in the public eye. For offering a hand to our friends in the general public to join in on the dance. Wanted for bringing attention to our issues in a non-violent, non-confrontational way.
9. Publicity Think Tank Members --Wanted for calling together the great thinkers within their respectful circle of friends. These "great thinkers" when called together, create different ways in which to cause awareness of the issues facing all Canadians in regard to the IDLE NO MORE movement. These "great thinkers" devise ways to wake up the general population in a non-violent way, non confrontational way. They organize round dances in malls and other amazing events to bring about awareness to all Canadians so that all Canadians may choose to become "involved" in their own individual ways.
10. Grassroots Educators -- Wanted for educating Canadians at large. People in the general public who may not know the issues associated with the movement. The grassroots educator is wanted for sharing articles about the issues on their facebook wall and typing "@" before a specific friends name in the comments below each post to bring awareness of the issues to that person's attention. The grassroots educator is also wanted for fact checking each article and in so doing helping stop the spread of "mis-information" in regard to IDLE NO MORE and the issues at hand for all Canadians.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:54 Idle no more inspirational video Saskatoonby Harmonie KingFeatured 29,449
- 14:32 Idle No More Sioux Cityby Vernon Miller 7,848 views
- 4:44 Idle No More - Bullet Proofby ScottishViking1977 43,499 views
- 13:20 Idle No More Movie Video Footage Documentary Protest Rally Round Dance Flash Mob Stand off Blockadeby poeticbear 13,270 views
- 7:33 Idle no more Portland flash mob 12/23/12by washdaylow 5,842 views
- 37:07 IDLE NO MORE SASKATOON AT 8TH St. Mallby Jamie Martell 3,661 views
- 14:06 Idle No More - Polo Park - Winnipeg, Manitoba #IdleNoMoreby anguspence 5,917 views
- 6:26 Theresa Spence Interviewby Shane Belcourt 23,080 views
- 16:50 Idle No More St.Vital Shopping Centre Winnipeg December 26 2012 #IdleNoMoreby douglasrthomas 6,624 views
- 5:20 Idle No More- Billings - Round Dance Flash Mobby montanawhispers 11,473 views
- 14:59 Idle No More bemidjiby TitoComedy 5,852 views
- 5:26 NFL WRECORDZ - Idle No More (Turtle Island)by Blaze Opaskwayak 6,717 views
- 5:00 Idle No More Times Square NYCby Roslyn Dotson 4,256 views
- 4:21 Idle No More - Inspirational Video - Last Great Men - CerAmony - Native American Revolutionby Dallas Courchene 15,002 views
- 6:33 Idle No Moreby GreatNativePride 4,991 views
- 2:56 Idle No More - Message from Colombia to First Nationsby felix atencio-gonzales 18,824 views
- 14:44 Idle No More, December 21, 2012, Ottawa, Ontarioby Gladys Radek 1,987 views
- 2:54 IDLE NO MORE - MANITOBA LEGISLATURE - WINNIPEG MANITOBAby ATO ON-LINE 7,377 views
- 17:09 Chief Spence exclusive interview CBC December 18, 2012by MsBeautifulRed 47,065 views
- 17:30 IDLE NO MORE - Portage Place Flash Mob I - December 22, 2012by douglasrthomas 15,939 views
- Loading more suggestions...