Can Antidepressants Cause Violence?
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 8, 2007
What your Doctor isn't Telling You.
Psychiatry vs. Physical Medicine
Dr. Moria Dolan, Executive Director for the Medical Accountability Network discusses the link between antidepressants medications and suicide, violence and school shootings.
Seung-hui Cho w/ the Virginia Tech massacre adds to a long list of incidents over the last 15 to 20 years including Columbine and Red Lake High,
She also discusses antidepressant drugs like like Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, Luvox, Celexa, Lexapro, Effexor or Wellbutrin.
These medications are known to cause adverse events which can contribute to violence such as hallucinations, agitation, emotional instability, violence, paranoia, etc.
These adverse events are clearly labeled on the FDA approved prescribing information leaflet for the medication. These labels often contain confusing medical terms and Dr. Dolan explains in plain English what these adverse events means.
Although the psychiatric advertising jargon of the chemical imbalance in the brain theory is widely promoted, Dr. Dolan points out that there are no biological markers for mental disorders. There are no physical tests done to measure someone's brain chemistry.
Depression is widely associated with the neurotransmitter serotonin however, there is no standard by which one can measure an abnormal serotonin level.
Additionally, SSRI (Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) as well as other psychiatric drugs show an affect in the brain during brain scans whereas psychiatric diagnosis don't.
For more information about antidepressant related violence, visit these website.
Visit the website for the Medical Accountability Network at
This video was produced by Psychetruth
Copyright 2007. Medical Accountability Network. All Rights Reserved.
Standard YouTube License
- 10:41 Suicide & Antidepressants, Psychiatry & the Militaryby PsycheTruth Featured 21,096
- 8:51 Ex-Pharmaceutical Rep. Speaks Outby PsycheTruth177,729 views
- 10:24 Truth About Antidepressants & Chemical Imbalance, Psychologyby PsycheTruth147,585 views
- 9:06 New Study, Antidepressants Don't Work Better Than ...by PsycheTruth31,543 views
- 8:37 Suicide, Antidepressants & Military, Mind Control Reportby PsycheTruth24,861 views
- 1:53:11 After the Tribulation (Full Movie) - Alex Jonesby TheSouthernRepublic908,732 views
- 1:47:57 The Most SHOCKING Psychiatry Documentary EVERby Evolution Television27,638 views
- 2:56:36 Depression is NOT a Chemical Imbalance Here is the PROOF !! Pharmaceuticl Conspiracy !! (by Gary Engelman23,628 views
- 6:46 Antidepressants exposedby thetruthaboutpsychia55,134 views
- 1:00:01 Serotonin Release, Isochronic Tones Brainwave Entrainment Seriesby EnterFrequency5,638 views
- 7:33 What Natural Products work as Antidepressants?by iHealthTube.com31,430 views
- 6:30 ssri antidepressants destroy your brain - seroxat paxil prozac lexapro celexa zoloft luvoxby stopallSSRIs20,985 views
- 1:18:17 The DSM: Psychiatry's Deadliest Scamby JeffPolachekdotcom61,405 views
- 8:33 Antidepressants, School Shooters, & Suicideby yoism31,999 views
- 7:36 Serotonin and Depression: Antidepressant Discussion Part 1by psychmedz156,046 views
- 9:46 How SSRIs (Paxil) Really Messed Me Upby mtbikemikeg39,024 views
- 7:54 Withdrawing from Antidepressants Can be Dangerousby prokopton47,641 views
- 10:10 Mini-Lecture: Use of SSRI's in Depressionby DepressionCAREPATH3,550 views
- 6:38 SSRI Drugs are Dangerous!by iHealthTube.com101,684 views
- 13:42 Mecanismo de Ação dos Antidepressivosby Thiago Santos1,151 views
- Loading more suggestions...