FATIMA PORTUGAL PROPHECY 'S SECRETS VIRGIN MARY MOTHER OF GOD !! VISION OF HELL !! 2
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 19, 2009
2491 Professional secrets - for example, those of political office holders, soldiers, physicians, and lawyers - or confidential information given under the seal of secrecy must be kept, save in exceptional cases where keeping the secret is bound to cause very grave harm to the one who confided it, to the one who received it or to a third party, and where the very grave harm can be avoided only by divulging the truth. Even if not confided under the seal of secrecy, private information prejudicial to another is not to be divulged without a grave and proportionate reason.
2492 Everyone should observe an appropriate reserve concerning persons' private lives. Those in charge of communications should maintain a fair balance between the requirements of the common good and respect for individual rights. Interference by the media in the private lives of persons engaged in political or public activity is to be condemned to the extent that it infringes upon their privacy and freedom.
V. THE USE OF THE SOCIAL COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA
2493 Within modern society the communications media play a major role in information, cultural promotion, and formation. This role is increasing, as a result of technological progress, the extent and diversity of the news transmitted, and the influence exercised on public opinion.
2494 The information provided by the media is at the service of the common good.285 Society has a right to information based on truth, freedom, justice, and solidarity: The proper exercise of this right demands that the content of the communication be true and - within the limits set by justice and charity - complete. Further, it should be communicated honestly and properly. This means that in the gathering and in the publication of news, the moral law and the legitimate rights and dignity of man should be upheld.286
2495 "It is necessary that all members of society meet the demands of justice and charity in this domain. They should help, through the means of social communication, in the formation and diffusion of sound public opinion."287 Solidarity is a consequence of genuine and right communication and the free circulation of ideas that further knowledge and respect for others.
2496 The means of social communication (especially the mass media) can give rise to a certain passivity among users, making them less than vigilant consumers of what is said or shown. Users should practice moderation and discipline in their approach to the mass media. They will want to form enlightened and correct consciences the more easily to resist unwholesome influences.
2497 By the very nature of their profession, journalists have an obligation to serve the truth and not offend against charity in disseminating information. They should strive to respect, with equal care, the nature of the facts and the limits of critical judgment concerning individuals. They should not stoop to defamation.
2498 "Civil authorities have particular responsibilities in this field because of the common good. . . . It is for the civil authority . . . to defend and safeguard a true and just freedom of information."288 By promulgating laws and overseeing their application, public authorities should ensure that "public morality and social progress are not gravely endangered" through misuse of the media.289 Civil authorities should punish any violation of the rights of individuals to their reputation and privacy. They should give timely and reliable reports concerning the general good or respond to the well-founded concerns of the people. Nothing can justify recourse to disinformation for manipulating public opinion through the media. Interventions by public authority should avoid injuring the freedom of individuals or groups.
2499 Moral judgment must condemn the plague of totalitarian states which systematically falsify the truth, exercise political control of opinion through the media, manipulate defendants and witnesses at public trials, and imagine that they secure their tyranny by strangling and repressing everything they consider "thought crimes."
Standard YouTube License
- 1:01:50 Fatima Your Last Chance 2012:The Third Secret Contents Regarding the Church - Fr Grunerby 88kmitchell 76,158 views
- 6:43 Secrets of Fatima by Mother Angilicaby Roberto Quijano 100,902 views
- 5:26 The Third Secret of Fatima revealed by God.by velmort1 69,731 views
- 8:30 Virgin Mary appears to +500,000 people in Egypt!!by zoozooz7 346,092 views
- 4:15 Our Lady of Fatima on Fox Newsby kolbe1019 75,856 views
- 1:10:22 THE MIRACLE is about to happen! (Garabandal, Spain) (Amazing!!)by elnieto007 70,881 views
- 1:07:05 The Third Secret of Fatima - Fr Paul Kramerby 88kmitchell 30,070 views
- 9:57 Miracle:The Virgin Mary Statue Comes Aliveby daodaihiep 476,303 views
- 8:09 Malachi Martin talks about the 3rd Secret of Fatima and 3 Daysby Henry Garcia 23,895 views
- 1:19 Sister Lucia of Fatimaby catholicnewsagency 236,177 views
- 3:44 Fatima. Excellent clipby JuansMommy1 157,697 views
- 10:59 The Prophecy of Fatima Part 2 of 2by pinchas08 16,408 views
- 2:44 Apparition of the Virgin Mary holding Baby Jesus from Space Including an apparition of Jesus Christby loveoneanother7676 27,115 views
- 15:49 Medjugorje 02 May 2013 Our Lady's Apparition to Mirjana HDby MarytvMedjugorje 16,942 views
- 3:29 St. Bernadette's Incorrupt Bodyby eraser695 336,494 views
- 1:32:50 Fatima le film en françaisby Misha Demidjuk 17,101 views
- 12:07 Prophecy of the last pope is upon usby strongtower0914 276,481 views
- 6:10 Proof of Miracles ! - St Bernadetteby hockeyrulesus 79,072 views
- 6 videos Play all Matt Dillahunty: Visions Of Hellby AtheistExperience
- Two Hearts Press 3 videos238
- 8:59 FATIMA,by 100jen100 25,065 views
- 7:18 the Pope Benedict XVI Denies Jesus is the Christ (Messiah)by Lukasrb76 168,630 views
- Loading more suggestions...