Dead Space 3 - PC Graphics Settings and Options [Visual Settings Menu]
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Feb 4, 2013
Thanks for every time you "LIKE" a video. It really helps my channel to grow! Thanks so much!
Mr. Odd Plays Dead Space 3: http://bit.ly/VFVUxS
Mr. Odd Plays Deus Ex: Human Revolution: http://bit.ly/13nZFJ9
Mr. Odd Plays Deus Ex (Original): http://bit.ly/SXIyYR
Mr. Odd Plays Bioshock: http://bit.ly/T79v9g
Mr. Odd Plays Bioshock 2: http://bit.ly/UhXRZK
Mr. Odd Plays X-COM: http://bit.ly/SlJ2pC
Mr. Odd Plays Dishonored: http://bit.ly/RtV9Be
Mr. Odd Plays Portal: http://bit.ly/TfLI9S
Mr. Odd Plays Portal 2: http://bit.ly/TmUzbr
Mr. Odd Plays Half-Life (1998): http://bit.ly/MXvGgs
Mr. Odd Plays Black Mesa (Source Mod): http://bit.ly/RQ2fDX
Mr. Odd Plays Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999): http://bit.ly/TAzerU
Mr. Odd Plays Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001)t: http://bit.ly/NRNmQR
Mr. Odd Plays Half-Life 2: http://bit.ly/UXMITK
Mr. Odd Plays Half-Life 2: Episode 1: http://bit.ly/Rb3zQu
Mr. Odd Plays Half-Life 2: Episode 2: http://bit.ly/TpVEOf
An ODD Intermission (Channel Updates): http://bit.ly/TwMFxn
Dead Space 3 pits player character Isaac Clarke against the Necromorphs, human corpses reanimated by the signal of a Marker. The Resource Integration Gear (RIG) suit also returns, using holographic displays projected from the players' suit and weapons to display health and ammo count, respectively. In vacuum areas a timer will appear on the player's right shoulder, indicating how much oxygen that character has left before they suffocate.
In Dead Space 3, Isaac and Carver can roll and take cover to avoid attacks. This new ability was described by a Visceral Games developer as essential, as it "felt dumb/terrible not to have it" and that they have been "making Isaac more responsive," as they "want the horror to come from the terrible things that happen in the game; not from the horror that something is moving slowly towards you and you can't shoot it because the game controls like a piece of crap." The cover system is also described as "organic" in nature; for example, the player does not need to "walk up to certain tagged things and press the cover button; Isaac or Carver just does the action that is appropriate for the given situation."
Aside from returning Necromorphs, Dead Space 3 features a large cast of reanimated enemies. One example is the Waster, whose attacks change depending on how it is dismembered; while another is the Nexus, an insect-like giant that can crush or swallow people whole. Other obstacles in Dead Space 3 include a new human enemy, Unitologist soldiers; and environmental hazards like falling machinery and a giant mining drill.
The bench weapon upgrade system from Dead Space and Dead Space 2 has been redesigned as a new upgrading system called the 'Weapons Bench'. Here, players are able to construct new weapons from parts gathered throughout the game. The bench provides two main frames to start with—a light one-hand frame and a heavy two-hand frame—and players can build new weapons and even put two weapons together (for example, a plasma cutter and a flamethrower). Examples of weapon functions include an electric rivet gun and an incendiary buzzsaw launcher. If a player does not want to build a weapon from scratch, they can choose from ready-made blueprints, including classic Dead Space and Dead Space 2 weapons. Built weapons can also be shared in co-op mode.
Standard YouTube License
- 22:56 Dead Space 3 FULLGAME - Dead Space 3 Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 [HD] (PC/Xbox 360/PS3 DS3 Gameplay Walkthrough)by ChristopherOdd4,293 views
- 20:52 Deus Ex: Human Revolution [BLIND] - E25 - Interrogation Rooms.. At FEMA? (Gameplay and Walkthrough)by ChristopherOdd1,271 views
- 20:24 Dead Space 3 FULLGAME - Dead Space 3 Gameplay Walkthrough Part 3 [HD] (PC/Xbox 360/PS3 DS3 Gameplay Walkthrough)by ChristopherOdd1,505 views
- 38:04 X-COM Enemy Unknown - E21 - You Were A Good Soldierby ChristopherOdd2,075 views
- 1:14:24 Dead Space: Downfallby Manga Entertainment
- 31:58 Dead Space 3 | Part 1 | NOTHING LEFT TO LOSEby Markiplier162,788 views
- 7:57 Japanese Katana VS European Longsword - Samurai sword VS Knight Broadswordby kinsei15607,802,785 views
- 2:15 Dead Space 3 - How To Unlock Devil Hornsby Team LAG139,692 views
- 43:11 ► WTF Is... - Dead Space 3 ?by TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit265,256 views
- 49:08 Saga Dead Space: Vale ou não a pena jogarby Zangado276,930 views
- 30:17 Dead Space 3: All Blueprints Weaponsby AlzuGaming25,161 views
- 23:18 Dead Space 3 - Weapon Crafting Explained! Walkthrough & Breakdown (XBOX 360/PS3/PC)by FusionCap45,273 views
- 1:27 LORE - Half-Life Lore in a Minute!by LORE2,040,755 views
- 13:02 JUMPSCARES EVERYWHERE! - Dead Space 3 - Part 1 (Demo) w/ Heartbeat Monitorby PewDiePie1,998,144 views
- 7:44 Dead Space 3 Review - Inside Gamingby Machinima97,762 views
- 1:14:43 Dead space Downfall español completoby traposalsol16533,402 views
- 14:43 Dead Space 3 - GamePlay Walkthrough - Part 1 (PS3/X360/PC) [HD]by killagamer2147,696 views
- 21:48 Skyrim - Cooking with Robbaz Assassin Chefby Robbaz1,130,464 views
- 8:26 Dead Space 3 Preview (Inside Gaming Extended)by Machinima87,671 views
- 4:32 Dead Space 3's Weapon Crafting Explainedby IGN115,934 views
- Loading more suggestions...