World Bank "Lends" Hand to Population Control Effort
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 16, 2012
According to two subsequent documents put out by the World Bank, its guidelines dictate that in order to qualify for World Bank lending, sovereign nations must implement population reduction objectives as outlined by the World Bank and UN Population Fund. If they refuse, lending will be withdrawn.
Already pre-tested and implemented in Yemen and Niger, these guidelines are destined for global implementation within the next decade, says the World Bank.
In the World Bank's Reproductive Health Action Plan 2010-2015, published in April of 2010, the Bank speaks of Millennium Development Goal number 5 (or MDG5), which stands for "Reproductive Health" (or RH).
As we know, this is eugenics-new-speak for population control. As pro-death globalist professor John Cleland argued at a 2006 gathering in the company of like-minded individuals from the United Nations Population Fund, the International Planned Parenthood Foundation, the European Commission, the World Bank and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation:
"It does this cause no service at all to continue to shroud family planning in the obfuscating phrase "sexual and reproductive health". People don't really know what it means. If we mean family planning or contraception, we must say it. If we are worried about population growth, we must say it. We must use proper, straightforward language. I am fed up with the political correctness that daren't say the name population stabilization, hardly dares to mention family planning or contraception out of fear that somebody is going to get offended. It is pathetic!"
The 2010 report put out by the World Bank however, chooses to use this deceptive phrase continually. And, from its dark point of view, it is right to do so- for the resistance against this 21st century eugenics grows steadily. The Bank, just like the UN, has no choice but to cloak itself in deceptive language so as not to raise too much suspicion as they move forward:
"(...) a renewed global consensus on the need to make progress on MDG5, together with greater attention to gender issues within and outside the Bank is refocusing attention on RH and offering an unprecedented opportunity to redress the neglect of the previous decade. Notable among these developments is that in 2007 the UN fully incorporated RH within the MDG framework."
by Jurriaan Maessen
Standard YouTube License
- 4:40 Barack Obama Born in Kenya Full Proof! Alex Jones (May 17, 2012)by MichaelSavage4PrezFeatured 16,007
- 19:01 WORLD BANKER MAKES STUNNING CONFESSIONby PremierLegend 1,236,995 views
- 1:21:22 David Icke ☼ Explosive Interview On Australian National Mainstream Radio ..Triple☺Jay..by vastell 39,395 views
- 9:37 Evil SaTaNiC illuminati CITY in Khazakhstanby amy2x . 60,245 views
- 7:31 Population Control-Oprah & Bill Gates meetingby amy2x . 5,680 views
- 3:42 Judge Napolitano : First American to shoot down a Drone will be an American Hero (May 15, 2012)by SignsofThyComing 82,371 views
- 7:02 How do the WTO, World Bank and IMF work?by bigpictv 30,503 views
- 4:14 David Rockefeller speaks about population control.by Politicophobia1776 810,831 views
- 1:16:24 The Attack in Dealey Plazaby Robert Harris 74,394 views
- 20:53 Death Loving Sociopathic Professor Calls for Global 'Genocide' to Save Earthby TheAlexJonesChannel 18,490 views
- 14:20 Panetta: Obama Has Authority to Override Congress to Declare Warby TheAlexJonesChannel 31,752 views
- 10:48 Orgone Experiences & Observations & Working with Orgoniteby FrequencyFence 115,707 views
- 21:21 IMF & World Bank are weapons of war , by John Pilgerby marcchabotyt 41,333 views
- 3:25 Population Control: UK aid funds forced sterilisation of India's poorby RussiaToday 31,802 views
- 51:22 Former World Bank President: Big Shift Comingby stanfordbusiness 49,925 views
- 14:36 Rockefellers Engaged in Mass Mind Control: Infowars Nightly Newsby TheAlexJonesChannel 34,767 views
- 3:13 Liberia - Training Helps Young Women Find Employmentby WorldBank 3,300 views
- 13:01 Peter Schiff on Max Keiser Report April 2012by PeterSchiffBlog 4,555 views
- 2:08 Obama Taps Jim Yong Kim for World Bankby AssociatedPress 15,935 views
- 10:07 Ron Paul "Nails" Michael Moore on Larry King !!by GlobalNews2Day 2,837 views
- Loading more suggestions...