Published on Mar 26, 2014
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger's videos at:
DESCRIPTION: Unlike most other anti-cancer agents, the phytates naturally found in whole plant foods may trigger cancer cell differentiation, causing them to revert back to behaving more like normal cells.
This video is the second of a three-part video series on phytates and cancer. If you missed it, see the first, Phytates for the Prevention of Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/phyta...), and then the exciting conclusion, Phytates for the Treatment of Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/phyta...).
This video reminds me of the recent one on the spice turmeric, Turmeric Curcumin Reprogramming Cancer Cell Death (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/turme...).
Aspirin as a phytonutrient? See my video Aspirin Levels in Plant Foods (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/aspir...).
What else can we eat to improve the cancer-fighting front of our immune system? See Boosting Natural Killer Cell Activity (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/boost...).
More on the concept of starving tumors of their blood supply in Anti-Angiogenesis: Cutting Off Tumor Supply Lines (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/anti-...).
Is there clinical evidence of plants actually reversing cancer progression? You won't believe your eyes:
• Cancer Reversal Through Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/videos/canc...)
• Strawberries Can Reverse Precancerous Progression (http://nutritionfacts.org/2013/12/17/...)
• Strawberries versus Esophageal Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/straw...)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/phyta... and he'll try to answer it!
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: www.NutritionFacts.org/donate