Indiana Mite-E-Ducts Air Duct Cleaning Video by NADCA
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 1, 2007
This is a video about air duct cleaning produced by NADCA, A.K.A. National Air Duct Cleaners Association. This video features one of our truck mounted power vac units. It is the red Duct Cleaning Truck.
Mite-E-Ducts air duct cleaning is a Residential and Commercial air duct cleaning company located in Zionsville, Indiana. We serve a statewide customer base including customers in Brownsburg, Carmel, Fishers, Greenwood, Noblesville, Zionsville, Broadripple, Fortville, Shelbyville, Franklin, Mooresville, Martinsville, Plainfield, the greater Indianapolis area, and many other locations.
We also provide dryer vent cleaning, insulation removal, fire restoration, deodorizing, sanitizing, & much more. Mite-E-Ducts has been Locally & Independently Owned and Operated since 1995. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best service possible, we designed this
web site to provide you with information about the different services we provide. If you
have any questions feel free to email or call us at 317-733-1012, or Toll Free at
Mite-E-Ducts specializes in air duct cleaning. It is NOT a sideline business for us. Our technicians are Air Duct Cleaners only! They do not perform HVAC service or installation, Carpet Cleaning, Chimney Cleaning, etc. Mite-E-Ducts uses the best equipment around. Our truck mounted "Power Vac" units have the capability of producing between 12,500 and 16,000 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) of vacuum. Unlike others who use portable units which are only capable of producing between 400 and 4,000 CFM of vacuum. Plus, everything that we remove from the ductwork is contained and filtered outside in our truck mounted "Power Vac" units. Rather than being filtered inside the home as a portable unit would do. Our process reduces chance of anything re-contaminating the ductwork!
Standard YouTube License
- 12:54 Do I Really Need Air Duct Cleaningby aithendodge2,125 views
- 5:39 Proper air duct cleaning proceduresby ethical719684604141,583 views
- 5:21 WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL Duct Cleaning equipment , Revolution 360by jim thomson15,067 views
- 5:01 Watch this video before you hire a air duct cleanerby edlafnear69,990 views
- 5:53 Air Duct Cleaning Maryland | Duct Cleaningby AirDuctCleaningMD26,782 views
- 5:43 Residential Duct Cleaning Process: DUCTZby DUCTZInternational9,897 views
- 3:45 Air Duct Cleaning Scams - Part 1by mcafeehvac199,366 views
- 4:45 Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning by Action Duct Cleaningby Dan Stradford5,561 views
- 2:56 ULTRA HIGH PRESSURE WATER CUTS THROUGH LOGby Dan Swede52,374 views
- 7:49 Seal Your Home's Ductworkby emctv63,581 views
- 8:56 CleanCraft SpinVax Air Duct Cleaning Systemby cleancraft47,431 views
- 17:40 201 - Installing Nordfab Ductwork in a Woodworking Shopby The Wood Whisperer31,825 views
- 8:58 Inspecting Kitchen Exhaust Systems after cleaning - Hood Cleaning Inspectionsby FacilitecSouthwest17,641 views
- 7:31 Air-duct cleaning using a truck-mount or portable.by Taf Baig34,780 views
- 12:31 Pressure Washing and Deck Cleaning 101by SICKPowerEquipment457 views
- 4:43 Air Duct Cleaningby markethardware11,761 views
- 6:15 TarpGator Demonstration: Fastest Way to Clean a Kitchen Exhaust Hoodby CoastalKitchen12,784 views
- 6:08 Duct Size - How to size a Duct System for a Houseby SuperCool Slide Rule22,742 views
- 5:54 Pressure washing and acid cleaning a piece of heavy equipment, end dump, with build upby McHenryPCS4,185 views
- 7:01 Grease Lock for Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning: The End of Hood Cleaningby IowaFireControl1,006 views
- Loading more suggestions...