From Natural Resources to Currency Wars w/Rick Rule & Jim Rickards
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 26, 2012
Follow us @
Welcome to Capital Account. Today is a special episode, because not only do we have commodities and resource expert Rick Rule on the show, but fan favorite Jim Rickards is guest co-hosting with our own Lauren Lyster!
In today's news, European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said policymakers will do what is needed to save the Euro. This comment was enough to spur a bout of market euphoria. But how do you invest around what a policymaker may or may not say? How do you hedge against volatility created by governments, central banks, and their central planners? We will talk to Rick Rule, Founder of Sprott Global Resource Investments and a leader in natural resource investing.
Also, former Citigroup CEO Sanford Weill, who helped build the behemoth Citigroup is today, now advocates for breaking up the big banks. We talk to our guest co-host Jim Rickards, Senior Managing Director at Tangent Capital Partners, about the significance and motivation behind Sanford Weill's statements.
Fidelity, Black Rock, and Vanguard, firms that collectively manage more than $7 trillion, are weighing legal action against the banks investigated for rigging Libor, according to Bloomberg. Could this mean more class action lawsuits are on the way?
Standard YouTube License
- 16:30 John Williams discovers the dollar will be sold off within 4 months - 6.9 Trillion Deficit!by Freedom TrackerFeatured 3,168
- 28:02 The Future of Farmland in a World of Financial Fraud and Safe Haven Bubbles!by CapitalAccount 17,473 views
- 28:03 Doug Casey on Crisis Investing, Political Risk, and a Benign Anarchy!by CapitalAccount 24,654 views
- 27:57 Jim Rickards on Currency Wars, Real Wars and Gold Wars (11/17/11)by CapitalAccount 26,432 views
- 28:06 Marc Faber on a Global Crash, the U.S. Treasury Bubble and China's Slowdownby CapitalAccount 66,996 views
- James G. Rickards 304 videos128
- 27:53 Jim Rickards on the latest Federal Reserve Rate Decision and Operation Twist 2.0by CapitalAccount 24,568 views
- 32:14 We are Preparing for Massive Civil War. ¨so sad¨by R3V0Lution1O 52,197 views
- 13:05 Gold, Currency, War, James Rickards and Max Keiser.by whippoorwillss 5,438 views
- 28:04 Jim Grant on Safe-Haven Bubbles and a Bull Market in Black Walnut Trees!by CapitalAccount 26,503 views
- 4:19 Fed Will Keep Printing Until The Dollar Collapses~ Jim Rickardsby 102196543 18,715 views
- 10:12 Part 2 James Rickards Interview on Why Central Banks are Obsessed with Gold & Why QE3 is Imminentby VictoryIndependence 17,045 views
- 23:05 An Early Warning Sign is the Currency Depreciates - Lacy Hunt; Part IIby CaseyResearchFAN 18,901 views
- 5:00 Sprott USA's Rick Rule calls US President Obama & Warren Buffett fascists - @Cambridge House Liveby Cambridge House 3,074 views
- 28:03 Gerald Celente on Eurozone Reckoning Day and how Goldman escapes charges!by CapitalAccount 63,479 views
- 28:02 Charles Ferguson on the Financial Landscape after 2008's "Inside Job"by CapitalAccount 11,979 views
- 28:04 Revolutionary Cycles and the History of Financial Bubbles w/Carlota Perezby CapitalAccount 10,952 views
- 5:42 James Rickards: Currency Wars Ratcheting Up, Japan Buyer of Last Resort for US Treasuriesby selfownership1 4,221 views
- 23:31 Max Keiser: fictitious capital with Michael Hudsonby PressTVGlobalNews 26,650 views
- 27:51 GATA's Chris Powell on the Silver Manipulation Probe & the Fed Gold Audit!by CapitalAccount 52,705 views
- 16:29 Rick Rule - Chairman, Sprott Asset Management USA - @Cambridge House Live - June 2012by Cambridge House 3,327 views
- Loading more suggestions...