Amy Clark, Kenmore
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 27, 2009
*** Crazy Cleaning Confessions***
Fess Up About the Funny Ways You Make Your Messes Go Away! Are You A Crazy Cleaner?
What Do Your Cleaning Habits Say About You?
Find Out Some Of the Best The Worst and Most Unusual Cleaning Habits that People Across the Country Have Shared in the Crazy Cleaning Confessions Contest!
What is your cleaning profile? Are you proud of your cleaning habits? Or are they so unusual and comical you might be afraid to reveal them?
Cleaning experts say there are several major cleaning profiles including: One step ahead of the dirt pile Average, organized cleaners Queens of Clean Unusual and Humorous bordering on Crazy Cleaners
Many women have tips they've learned from their mothers and grandmothers although they might require more time and effort, they are supposed to ensure a thorough cleaning. Some use unusual products to clean common household stains. While others may use unique cleaning tools and ideas that will sweep you away!
So what type of Crazy Cleaner are you? Noted Expert on Cleaning Dirt & Grime, Amy Clark, will help you decide. Shell also surprise you with her unique cleaning ideas and advice. Amy is the founder of MomAdvice.com, a community for women looking for ways to stay organized, stay sane and stay within their budget especially when it comes to saving on energy and water to lower utility bills.
Shell also tell you about a new contest going on now the Crazy Cleaning Confessions Contest where you can vote on the winning video where people confess their crazy cleaning habits and demonstrate them showing some of the most extreme cleaning measures youll ever see! Youll get a laugh out of these crazy videos and will be helping the environment and our communities at the same time Kenmore will donate $10,000 as well as 50 cents for each video viewed (up to $25,000 for the total donation) to the Jane Goodall Institute for use in its programs.
When you book, well provide a bio and suggested questions. Interview is courtesy Kenmore.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:00 Dr. Kaneta Lott, Halloweenby GoodNewsBroadcast1,739 views
- 7:34 Fire Chief Jack Parowby GoodNewsBroadcast34,864 views
- 8:32 Dr. Jeffrey Gudinby GoodNewsBroadcast954 views
- 8:32 Ann Harkinsby GoodNewsBroadcast148 views
- 10:35 How to Fix YOUR gas Dryer that is not heating up (Part 1- taking the rear panel off)by ChrisFix32,644 views
- 6:49 How to Fix YOUR gas Dryer that is not heating up (Part 2- taking the front panel off)by ChrisFix27,126 views
- 46:56 Not spinning Whirlpool direct drive washerby theapplianceman25,741 views
- 4:32 Troubleshooting Your Dryer Noises | PartSelect.comby PartSelect148,283 views
- 14:08 Dryer Troubleshooting - Not Drying or Taking a Long Time to Dryby Bill Newberry155,794 views
- 11:33 Kenmore / Whirlpool Washer Not Spinning 1by Bill Newberry230,466 views
- 19:24 Not heating Whirlpool 27 inch electric dryerby theapplianceman26,812 views
- 8:35 Washer Motor Coupling (part #285753A) - How To Replaceby AppliancePartsPros105,594 views
- 11:50 Washer Drive System Repair (Whirlpool, Maytag, Sears Kenmore Direct Drive Washing Machines)by applianceassistant102,820 views
- 7:00 Amy Clark demonstrating uppercase livingby AmyClark4337ac4,332 views
- 15:00 Maytag Washer Repair - Bearing and Seal Failureby HomeTask25,605 views
- 7:48 Icemaker Repairby applianceassistant567,043 views
- 19:54 Washer Repair- Replacing the Clutch Assembly (Whirlpool Part # 285785)by PartSelect124,527 views
- 4:47 Troubleshooting Why Your Dryer Won't Start | PartSelect.comby PartSelect136,834 views
- 14:00 Washer Outer Tub (part #63849) - How To Replaceby AppliancePartsPros52,515 views
- 7:52 Whirlpool - Kenmore Dryer Won't Heat - Test & Replace Heating Element 279838by canyonman196345,959 views
- Loading more suggestions...