Uploaded on Sep 18, 2010
*Update: Now there is a new version of PwnageTool out, it includes the bundle pre-installed. The new version has been added to the video description. You now no longer have to follow the steps in the video to patch PwnageTool with the bundle. It should work automatically.
As you may recall, I posted a video on how to jailbreak iOS 4.1 final. That method worked, however there were some issues. This new way is safe, and resolves all those issues. JAILBREAK AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT LIABLE IF ANYTHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR DEVICE DUE TO THE JAILBREAK, YOU MUST RESTORE IN RECOVERY OR DFU MODE.
WINDOWS USERS CLICK ON THIS LINK:
ALL IPSW'S CAN BE FOUND ON THIS SITE:
To unlock iPhone 3G(S): (T-Mobile users should turn 3G off before doing this)
1. Go into Cydia and click the Manage button on the bottom.
2. Next, click the giant "Sources" button.
3. Tap the "Edit" button in the top right, then a new button labeled "Add" will appear in the top left, tap it.
4. Add the source http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com/
5. Wait for Cydia to gather the repo.
6. When that is done, click the "Done" button in the top right.
7. Now click the source that you just added. It should say repo666.ultrasn0w.com
8. Click on the ultrasn0w link, then tap "Install" in the top right, then click "Confirm" in the top right when it prompts you.
9. It will ask you to reboot your device when it is complete, so just click that "Reboot Device" button.
All done! You are now unlocked!
Follow me on Twitter:
Standard YouTube License