We Are All Baby Ducks (An excerpt from the audiobook, Living from the Heart, by Nirmala)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 14, 2012
"You may think it matters what happens. But what if the only thing that matters is where you are experiencing from, where you are looking from? What if you could experience all of life from a spacious, open perspective where anything can happen and there is room for all of it, where there is no need to pick and choose, to put up barriers or resist any of it, where nothing is a problem and everything just adds to the richness of life?"
With these words, the new audiobook, Living from the Heart, begins a journey of exploration into what has been called the spiritual Heart. For ages, spiritual seekers have been pointed in the direction of their own Heart to find the answers to life's deepest questions, and also to find the true source of peace, joy, wisdom, and love. And now there is a practical, down-to-earth guide to how to access this deepest wisdom and love in your own Being. Living from the Heart shows readers specifically how to drop their awareness into their Heart and thereby soften and expand their awareness, how to sense the truth by following the responses in their own Heart, and how to be filled with a profound love by giving it away to everything they encounter. The many pointers and exercises throughout the book give a direct experience of the open, accepting qualities of the spiritual Heart and show how it can be an integral part of everyday life.
"Throughout the book," says the author, Nirmala, "there is also a pointing to a much bigger and more transformative truth—that this limitless, loving, and spacious awareness is actually who and what we are. Spiritual presence is much more than just something we can experience; it is that which is experiencing. It is infinite loving Being itself that is looking out of our eyes every minute. Freedom from suffering comes when there is this recognition of our true nature."
After experiencing a profound spiritual awakening in India, Nirmala has been offering spiritual teaching and mentoring in the U.S. and internationally since 1998. Nirmala offers a unique vision and a gentle, compassionate approach, which adds to the rich tradition of inquiry into our true nature. He is the author of several books, including Nothing Personal: Seeing Beyond the Illusion of a Separate Self and Gifts with No Giver. In his mentoring sessions with individuals, Nirmala points to the wisdom within each of us, and fosters the individual's own exploration of the full potential of the spiritual Heart. Living from the Heart is published by Endless Satsang Foundation and is available as an audiobook, ebook or paperback on Amazon.com. Also you can download the entire audiobook for free by signing up for a free 30-day trial of Audible.com. Here are the links:
Download Audiobook for free on Audible: http://bit.ly/N8txU6
Purchase Audiobook on Amazon: http://amzn.to/MrhWw8
Paperback on Amazon: http://amzn.to/MrhWvX
Kindle Ebook on Amazon: http://amzn.to/NsKqXd
All Ebook formats on Smashwords: http://bit.ly/NyQYjN
More information and free downloads of several of Nirmala's books are available on his website at http://endless-satsang.com/free.
Photos are by Mary Scott and are used by permission.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:00:24 I wish I knew this 20 yrs ago...by MindPowerWords Featured 447,174
- 27:54 A Letter to Awakening Humans (Tobias)by Gábor Hényel3,309 views
- 31:12 Trusting Life (An excerpt from the new audiobook by Gina Lake)by Nirmalanow2,660 views
- 23:48 The Imax Movie in Your Head (Satsang with Nirmala)by Nirmalanow1,968 views
- 1:58:56 Nirmala - Buddha at the Gas Pump Interviewby BuddhaAtTheGasPump5,790 views
- 22:43 Excerpt from Radical Happiness Audiobook by Gina Lakeby Nirmalanow1,264 views
- 1:32:32 Yo Puedo de Ben Sweetland Audiolibro] (High)by Victor Dorin74,442 views
- 8:47 Love is for Giving, Part 1, Satsang Talk by Nirmalaby Nirmalanow9,795 views
- 1:36 Spiritual Awakening Inspirational (with Alan Watts)by Gábor Hényel3,374 views
- 9:53 What Really Hurts? Satsang with Nirmalaby Nirmalanow3,328 views
- 1:42:23 Mooji Satsang at Monte Sahaja, Portugal, 29 September 2013, session 2by Новая Весть4,152 views
- 9:48 An Invitation to Move Within, Satsang with Nirmalaby Nirmalanow1,913 views
- 7:17 BE IN The World - Come off your mountain - Real Awakeningby Tobias Lars1,952 views
- 1:27:24 21_20:00 - Deva Premal & Mitenby uplift1earth11,771 views
- 9:38:09 1984 by George Orwellby osho booksiveloved13,079 views
- 58:06 [sachnoi.vn] Nick Vujicic -- không tay, không chân, không lo âuby Bình Gia Trang6,028 views
- 40:34 Spiritual Warrior Lesson #1 - THE GOSPELby TheVigilantChristian3,475 views
- 1:24:39 Mooji ◦ Skype Satsang with Israel ◦ 8th of November 2013by Silence Presence Peace3,095 views
- 7:01 Love Is for Giving, Part 3, Satsang Talk by Nirmalaby Nirmalanow2,150 views
- 8:17 Knowing Yourself as Love, Satsang with Nirmalaby Nirmalanow1,599 views
- Loading more suggestions...