RESPECT THE IRISH 'NO' VOTE
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 11, 2009
The corrupt EU conitnues to ignore the democratic answer of the Irish, this is a prime example of the totalitarian and fascist EU that seeks to destroy every single nations independence.
If the EU was so great it would allow each nation to have a referendum, because the EU is a fascist and totalitarian organisation that seeks to destroy democratic institutions, it will not allow referendums, and when a country has one, they ignore the will of the populace.
THE IRISH HAVE SAID NO, RESPECT DEMOCRACY.
► European Parliament (Strasbourg) 16-18 June 2008.
Reactions to the Irish No to the Lisbon Treaty.
In order of appearance:
- Hans-Gert Pöttering MEP, EPP-ED, President of the European Parliament (16.06.2008)
- José Manuel Barroso, EU Commission President (13.06.2008; 18.06.2008; 10.07.2007)
- Nigel Farage MEP, Co-President, Independence/Democracy Group (IND/DEM) (17-18.06.2008)
- Martin Schulz MEP, President, PES Group (18.06.2008)
- Margot Wallström, Commission Vice-President (18.06.2008)
- Daniel Hannan MEP, non-attached (formerly EPP-ED) (18.06.2008)
- Hanne Dahl MEP, IND/DEM Group (18.06.2008)
- Kathy Sinnott MEP, Co-President, IND/DEM Group (18.06.2008)
- Philip Bushill-Matthews MEP, EPP-ED (18.06.2008)
- Poul Nyrup Rasmussen MEP, President of the Party of European Socialists (PES)(18.06.2008)
- Tobias Pflüger MEP, European Left - GUE/NGL (18.06.2008)
NOTE - The MEPs wearing the "Respect the Irish Vote" shirts are from various countries and from different groups.
- Hemicycle scenes: Audio Visual, European Parliament
- Barroso excerpt (10.07.2007) from EUX.TV (http://www.eux.tv ): "Barroso: European Union is 'empire' (short version)". Watch video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Ralo...
- Music: Cornerstone Cues: Requiem For A Tower Mvt. II; Reprogram. From "El Morro": Drum Train, Burning Touch, Undefeated. From "Air Lyndhurt": Dark Rise, Velvet Choker.
Note on the rejected EU Constitution and Lisbon Treaty:
The people of France and the Netherlands rejected the proposed EU constitution in the 2005 referendums. After this, other countries cancelled a promised referendum and the EU Constitution was re-written as an "amending treaty" or a "reform treaty" and named "Treaty of Lisbon".
On the basis of this deceit, they claimed that no referendums are necessary on the Lisbon Treaty. Ireland was constitutionally required to hold a referendum and on the 12 June 2008 the people of Ireland gave a resounding No to Lisbon. Yet this vote is not being respected and the rule of law is being ignored. The EU leaders agreed at the June 19-20 EU Summit that ratifications must go on. Moreover, no other government is asking the people.
The Lisbon Treaty establishes a new "European Union" with joint citizenship - an EU "federal" State that is technically and politically empowered to centralize more power in Brussels. The treaty also stipulates the militarisation of the Union in order to 'police the world' just like the US does today.
To view the Political Groups in the European Parliament go to: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/members...
EU Member States:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom
Other states in Europe:
Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, Faroes, Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Transdniestria (Transnistria), Belarus, Turkey, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo, Abkhazia, South Ossetia.
Standard YouTube License
- 59:39 George Galloway and Nigel Farage on Question Time - 14th June 2013by GeorgeGallowayForPM104,393 views
- 15:00 Britain's Only Option: The Great Escape - (video collage)by europarl52,758 views
- 51:52 [DOKU] Folgen eines Austritts Englands aus der Europäischen Union (imFOKUS, ARTE)by SwissMoneyLaundering29,987 views
- 4:13 Nigel Farage and Hattersley on Daily Politicsby Politicsmatters4,563 views
- 18:18 Epic Nigel Farage Speech in Netherlands September 5th, 2012 [sorry for bad audio quality]by NigelFarageFans31,594 views
- 10:34 UKIP Nigel Farage - Speaking in Greece March 2012by ukipmedia34,993 views
- 9:58 IRELAND: Say NO to the Lisbon Treaty 2009 (please)by UKInfoWarrior10,300 views
- 14:34 Epic Rant - 'Nigel Farage Was Right!'by NigelFarageFans153,753 views
- 6:37 Nigel Farage destroys Barroso's State of the Unionby europarl225,946 views
- 10:40 European Unions Nazi Origins 1 of 5by UKInfoWarrior1,977 views
- 4:47 Nigel Farage hits back at Dick Roche and the Yes to Lisbon smearsby ukipwebmaster4,454 views
- 9:32 European Union Fascismby UKInfoWarrior5,426 views
- 8:18 Nigel Farage takes on the Eurocrats about the meaning of democracyby europarl57,538 views
- 3:03 Nigel Farage on who's who in the EU commissionby ukipwebmaster257,450 views
- 7:06 Thank you so Ireland for your "NO" vote.by WeAreQuestionDutch11,954 views
- 5:09 Nigel Farage flags Barroso over Lisbon treatyby europarl13,581 views
- 3:16 Ireland's call - Vote no to Lisbonby Basra C23,985 views
- 15:45 Best Nigel Farage speechesby UKIP Official Channel155,999 views
- 1:00:27 Full BBC Question Time 7/11/2013 UKIP Nigel Farage MEP in Bostonby mark1352565,777 views
- 3:06 Intervento di Nigel Farage al Parlamento europeo - 17 Aprile 2013: Fallimento Assoluto ...by StorieAssassine18,425 views
- Loading more suggestions...