Hanukkah - Celebrating the Defeat of Liberal Jews & Gays
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 4, 2007
By Rabbi Yehuda Levin
Chanukah was historically and remains a celebration of the victory over Hellenistic Jewish Social Liberals and the Homosexual Agenda.
Speaking in the name of the leadership of the Rabbinical Alliance of America, (850 plus members), Rabbi Yehuda Levin issued the following statement:
Chanukah is not a winter solstice holiday, nor a present exchanging Kwanza lite. The Macabees revolted against the Syrian-Greeks only when they tried to squelch Jewish rituals dealing with modesty, holiness and the service of G-d. It was when the allies of the Syrian-Greeks, upper class socially liberal Jews, known as Hellenists, embraced the attempted abolition of ritual circumcision, Sabbath, and the Holidays and encouraged young Jews to cavort nude in the gymnasiums they built (Gymnos, the Greek word for nude) that the loyal religious Jews defied their "enlightened", "progressive", "socially liberal" (read libertine) reprobate brethren and sacrificed their lives to prevent the "Hell"enization of Jewish Holiness. Anyone who is familiar with ancient Greek culture knows about the centrality of homosexuality in their daily lives. It is obvious that what followed the nudity in the gymnasium and the emphasis on the body, was rampant institutionalized homosexuality, which religious Jews have associated with Amalek's attack on the ancient Jews during their desert sojourn (as stated in the Torah/Bible).
The faithful Jews, willingly martyred themselves to defeat the debauchery of that time both heterosexual and homosexual. Thus Chanukah represents the first ever defeat of a world power's homosexual agenda!
Please see our video on youtube.com where we urge our fellow Jews to use the light of Chanukah to examine their deepest values and decide if these values are consistent with the holiness, morality and traditional Judaism that the Macabees defended with their lives.
To those who are enmeshed in the homosexual lifestyle, we declare this: Homosexuality may have been the Syrian-Greek culture but it was always totally rejected by timeless values of Judaism. We recommend the reparative therapy practiced by the Jonah organization. Chanukah is a time to reject immorality and turn to your Creator for help in reembracing the holiness of Judaism, represented by the ritual of Bris, the covenant of circumcision. Come back, we will leave on the Chanukah lights for you!
In the spirit of Chanukah and the re-dedication of the Holy Temple, we call on Jerusalem Mayor, Lopaliansky, the City Council he controls and the Israeli Knesset: The Holy Land and Holy City have a higher standard than San Francisco. Chanukah would be a great time to clean up the Greater Jerusalem from all immoral excesses, heterosexual or homosexual.
That's what Chanukah was and is all about. GET TO WORK!
Standard YouTube License
- 7:16 Why are most Jews not Religious! Part 2by Rabbi Asher Meza Featured 1,482
- 5:13 The Rebbe's view of same gender attractionby ronennachman7705,991 views
- 3:53 Rabbis Ban Pro-Abortion, Pro-Homosexual Politiciansby GodReignOverUs3,646 views
- 9:19 Historic Rabbinic Ban: It Is Prohibited to Vote for Pro-Homosexual Politiciansby GodReignOverUs5,121 views
- 7:09 La Visión Judía de la Homosexualidadby shiurrambam8,620 views
- 5:06 Gays in the Military May Cause Disasterby GodReignOverUs14,160 views
- 9:34 Drought Stopper Rabbi Prays for Rain in Atlanta Georgia 1by GodReignOverUs3,848 views
- 5:38 Judaism and Homosexuality!by Rabbi Asher Meza2,054 views
- 1:38:49 ( Homosexuality documentary )by thedyingboi219,438 views
- 4:48 Shmuely Boteach Misrepresents Orthodox Judaism 1by GodReignOverUs14,708 views
- 14:46 Homosexuality & Judaism By Adam J. Wasserby ajwasser1,939 views
- 9:42 Biblical Restriction of Homosexuality & Liberals' Wishful Thinkingby Yosef Eliyah3,205 views
- 10:33 The Great Debate - Should there be a Gay Parade in Jerusalemby infolivetvenglish2,269 views
- 6:48 To a Conservative Jewish homosexualby ronennachman77022,069 views
- 19:13 Imagine A World Where Being "Gay" The Norm & Being "Straight" Would Be The Minority! [Short Film]by HaierUp2,046,040 views
- 1:26 Should gay organisations be admitted to Jewish bodies?by Jnews20083,238 views
- 41:24 Rab Dr Szlajen y la Visión del Judaísmo sobre la Homosexualidadby fszlajen531 views
- 7:55 Rabbi Levin at the March for Life Rally - 2010by GodReignOverUs5,428 views
- 12:51 Liberal Judaism's Day of Celebration 2011by LiberalJudaismMedia850 views
- 14:31 Anat Hoffman in London - Part 1/4by LiberalJudaismMedia843 views
- Loading more suggestions...